Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Walton Verona 48 Carroll County 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Congrats to the Wildcats
Stardust Wrote:Congrats to the Wildcats

Confusednicker: Walton-Verona is the Bearcats..........Bearcats, thanks for playing:ChairHit:
ttt
hop24 Wrote:Confusednicker: Walton-Verona is the Bearcats..........Bearcats, thanks for playing:ChairHit:

Oh, so they changed their name this week. Is that because Vance left and they needed to make themselves different? We will get it corrected going forward:biggrin:
WV is for real!!! Next week's Owen vs WV will be for the District title.
Carroll always has problems this time of year, when they face schools their size.
Stardust Wrote:Oh, so they changed their name this week. Is that because Vance left and they needed to make themselves different? We will get it corrected going forward:biggrin:

Nope WV never has changed there name, you just got CC education. I'd take a GED anyday!!:hilarious:
^zing
Congrats Bearcats
too early to tell but it looks like the winner of next weeks showdown Owen Co vs WV may set up decide who plays the winner of the Lloyd vs Brossart game in round one... barring a later upset.
hop24 Wrote:Nope WV never has changed there name, you just got CC education. I'd take a GED anyday!!:hilarious:

i be willing to bet that stardust is smarter then you
Walton Verona is legit this season. But Owen seems to have stepped up from last year. The game between these two should be fun to watch.
rebel 4 life Wrote:i be willing to bet that stardust is smarter then you

I know for a fact anyone who has wrote a complete scentence is much brighter than you!:goofy:Confusedhh:
Is WV for real. I know they lost their first game but since have been on a tear.
They are beatable obviously, but they are scrappy. Don't go in their expecting to dominate right from the get go or you might get smacked around.