Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County 42 Wayne County 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Bell County 42

Wayne County 17
At first, I thought this was going to be a game, but BC did their job and blew this wide open
the Bobcats did anything wanted to do in the second half and pretty much shut out wayne county down after halftime.
It was a better game in the first half
congrats to BC
Wayne County had trouble stopping Bell Co, but Wayne County moved the ball pretty well and stayed around longer than many thought. No running clock and finished 25 points, I picked 24, so maybe the Cards are a little better than some gave them credit for. Bell County is the class of the district, but I think 2nd could be up for grabs. Congrats to Bell County and good luck to Wayne Co the rest of the way.
Any stats for Davenport and Polly?
I think it was 42-10 when Varsity went out?
Knew Bell was the better team by far. Wayne is not that physical.
I think you are mistaken about wayne not being physical! This is a team that is young and comes to play... Ill bet you wont hear one bell county player or coach say this kids wont hit you.. four big plays and this game could have gone either way and starters played the whole game both sides of the ball! no jv ball tonight!
chap88gt Wrote:I think you are mistaken about wayne not being physical! This is a team that is young and comes to play... Ill bet you wont hear one bell county player or coach say this kids wont hit you.. four big plays and this game could have gone either way and starters played the whole game both sides of the ball! no jv ball tonight!

we did insert most of the jv at 42-10 so they could get a few minutes of playing time.. And yes wayne county came out very fired up behind there crowd and they were being pretty physical. Bell county made the big plays when it counted and they shut out wayne county in the second half giving up one score with alot of our Jv Kids in.

But Wayne County has a nice passing game. there pretty good we came out flat and played bad to start game seems we do every game this season to only come back in the second half and have huge game from our Offense and Defense. if we played the first half like we did the second half it would have been alot worse.

Coach Mills made nice adjustments in the second half he took the big cushion away from them that were allowing. they burned us alot on that tonight.

Congrats to the bobcats!

Good Luck to wayne county
Congrats to the Bobcats!
Was this a varsity game or J.V.?
Why do people always talk about playing there jv kids. If you want to watchJV they play on Monday nights. When we played Bell, if they beat us 100- 0 and never pulled the varsity, that is our fault. It kills me when people say they left there varsity in the whole game. Amazing
Congrats Bobcats
redstorm Wrote:Was this a varsity game or J.V.?
Why do people always talk about playing there jv kids. If you want to watchJV they play on Monday nights. When we played Bell, if they beat us 100- 0 and never pulled the varsity, that is our fault. It kills me when people say they left there varsity in the whole game. Amazing

I agree Redstorm 100%.
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:But Wayne County has a nice passing game. there pretty good we came out flat and played bad to start game seems we do every game this season to only come back in the second half and have huge game from our Offense and Defense. if we played the first half like we did the second half it would have been alot worse.

Good Luck to wayne county

I agree 100% Bell needs to get ready to play, they just seem to go through the motions. Need to have some leadership step up from players.

Bell plays a ton of kids in all 3 phases but the starters played most of the game with subs playing normal reps from what I saw???