Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will win the 64 District crown this year.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which one of these teams wins the 64 district.

Boyd Co

Ashland

Rose Hill

Fairview

I think that it willl be Rose Hill and Boyd Co in the District Championship with Boyd winning by 10.
ttt
When Owens wants to put out 100%, Boyd is almost unbeatable, maybe except for playing Morgan Co. I see the Lions coming out with a trophy in the 64th...but beware of Fairview.
How did Cody do against you guys
I'll Take The tomcats winning three in a row against region opponents and also Brandon Williams is becoming a player along with the t-cats now hitting shots the t-cats roll into districts and Regionals
"Batpuff" Wrote:I think that it willl be Rose Hill and Boyd Co in the District Championship with Boyd winning by 10.

How can u say Rosehill will beat Ashland with tomcat tradition and pride Flynn wont let them lose in round one to a Rose Hill Squad Who isn't quite up to that level yet (as they are talented but still young). Also Ashland and Rose hill have proven that if you take away Owenss Boyd Is Mediocre at best as Ashland Shut Him Down And he didn't play against The Hill And both of those games were L's
I am going with Boyd Co.
I thought Owens played against Rose Hill in Boyd's loss earlier this week.
"tomcatfan722000" Wrote:How can u say Rosehill will beat Ashland with tomcat tradition and pride Flynn wont let them lose in round one to a Rose Hill Squad Who isn't quite up to that level yet (as they are talented but still young). Also Ashland and Rose hill have proven that if you take away Owenss Boyd Is Mediocre at best as Ashland Shut Him Down And he didn't play against The Hill And both of those games were L's

To start with Owens did play against Rose Hill, so you need to make sure you get your facts straight, and if you even read the all mighty ADI, who is so pro ashland it isnt funny, you would have realized that he played.

Also Ashland will have a hard time with the very quick and athletic Rose Hill team, and for what ever reason it may be that they dont play each other is just wrong.

D. Euton will score 20 and Jackson will control the tempo of the game.
The way I see it, the 64th is a toss up. Whether the district voted to draw or seed (they drew this year), it wouldn't matter. There's no easy road out no matter who you play in the first round.
The way I see it, the 64th is a toss up. Whether the district voted to draw or seed (they drew this year), it wouldn't matter. There won't be an easy road to the district finals for anyone in this district, simply because it is so well balanced. I look forward to watching the matchups in the 64th this year.
I think any of the four teams could win this thing. Fairview has beat Ashland and Rose Hill, Boyd has beaten Ashland and Fairview, Ashland has beat Boyd and Rose Hill has beat Boyd County. Cannot get much more balanced than that. I think Fairview can beat Boyd, when the Eagles lost to them earlier in the year it was only by 5 at Boyd with Alex Barker going 3-15 from the field, Cody Black going 3-10 from the foul line and Danny Stewart going 0-6 from the field. The odds of the Eagles shooting that badly again are low but that is not to say that Boyd can't win, they certainly have the talent and can bang inside with Fairview with Moore and Selby. I think Ashland and Rose Hill will be a physical game and Rose Hill's season will hinge on how Jackson handles the point against most likely Matt Thomas' pressure defense. If Rose Hill does not turn the ball over much they can beat Ashland. Rose Hill is more physical than Ashland, the Royals are among the state leaders in rebounding. That being said, Ashland is coming on now and has the experience to pull out a tight win. Right now my choices in the title game would be Fairview and Ashland with Fairview winning the game. Should be some great ball to watch and it is a shame that they all can't go to Morehead, they are all fine teams.