Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Laurel 39 - North Laurel 34
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from NL
I thought North had this one and South throws up a fluke pass for about 60 yards and scored a couple of plays later to win the game.
I think I was the only one who called South winning this one.

Laker20, I believe I was wrong on the score but right with the team. There was still a lot of points score in this game for a team that runs 90% of the time.
MVP2 Wrote:I think I was the only one who called South winning this one.

Laker20, I believe I was wrong on the score but right with the team. There was still a lot of points score in this game for a team that runs 90% of the time.

There were definitely a few more points put up in this game than I would have expected. As to the last South score, I had said in the prediction post that they have the potential to score quick. I think everyone (except for RIUTG) making a prediction was somewhat close in this one.

Congrats to the Cardinals!

Glad both these teams are getting a few wins this year and giving the folks in London some football worth watching.
good battle between the two Laurel County schools
Sounds like it was a really good game. I did expect North to win, but not too surprised after South's game against Corbin.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I thought North had this one and South throws up a fluke pass for about 60 yards and scored a couple of plays later to win the game.

from where i was setting looked like the receiver from south just took the ball right out of the defensive players hands, more of a great play than a fluke.....but call as you wish, bottom line is you gotta make plays to win and south made one more than north did on this night.