Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2011 Marshall Couty Hoopsfest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The schedule is finally out

he CFSB Marshall County Hoopfest 2011 schedule and teams has been released from the Marshall County Athletic Office. The 2011 Hoopfest will take place on Friday, December 2nd and Saturday, December 3rd.

Following is a complete schedule of games:
CFSB Marshall County Hoopfest 2011
Friday December 2nd Session 1
5:00 PM Marshall Co. (girls) vs. Mt. Carmel, IL
6:30 PM Marshall Co. vs. Harrisburg, IL
8:00 PM Oak Hill, VA vs. Hales Franciscan, IL
9:30 PM Louisville Ballard vs. Wilson Central, TN

Saturday December 3rd Session 2
11:00 AM Calloway County vs. Massac Co., IL
12:30 PM Marshall Co. (girls) vs. Perry Co. Central
2:00 PM Perry Co. Central vs. Beach, TN

Saturday December 3rd Session 3
4:30 PM Graves Co. vs. Hopkinsville
6:00 PM Marshall Co. vs. St. Joseph Lafayette, MO
7:30 PM Oak Hill, VA vs. La Lamire Prep, IN
9:00 PM Ridgeway, TN vs. Louisville Ballard
Please give any info you have on any of these teams. I am always in attendance on Saturday night and usually Friday night too. It is the best showcase of talent in a great setting for a good price.
DreamKiller Wrote:Please give any info you have on any of these teams. I am always in attendance on Saturday night and usually Friday night too. It is the best showcase of talent in a great setting for a good price.

They usually have a great group of talented players in this showcase. Wish I lived closer, I would love to attend. Are any games going to be on the web?
Oak Hill?!?!?:worthy:
How or why? This is just amazing
Gold Charger Wrote:They usually have a great group of talented players in this showcase. Wish I lived closer, I would love to attend. Are any games going to be on the web?

Check out ihigh.com. That is where they are usually carried on the net. I always go on Saturday night and the talent has dropped a bit over the years, but yes, I have seen carmelo Anthoney, Derrick Rose, Rajon Rondo, Josh Smith, Monta Ellis, Brandon Jennings, Jared Sullenger, and a ton of college coaches that are there to watch their recruits.