Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville and Johnson Central Friday Night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
lets hear it
central will win
central will win :moon:
central
Central seems to be on a roll so I will go with them. Should be a good game to watch and I will be there too.
THE Key game in the 57th.

Central seems to have corrected their recent woes. Has Paintsville? Who knows?

It will be a good game no matter what. I'm personally hoping for a Tiger victory although I harbor no ill will towards the Golden Eagles.
I expect Central will win, but in this matchup anything can happen.
I will go with my Eagles this Friday night, their playing way to good to be beaten by the Tigers. If the Tigers can't beat Betsy Layne they sure don't wan't to mess with the Eagles. I watched the game against Pike Central, still undecided if I like this new coach, he did however do somethings I liked in this game. But hey as hot as Jamie was the other night my 10 yr old could have gotten the W. Will see what he is made of come Friday night. BTW who helps Starns out this year, was that the big Rice boy helping out?
Central has been more down than up as of late, they did beat an impressive Pike Central team....however I do think Lowe may have been out, but I'm not completely sure on his status. I go to school with P.C.C.'s Williamson's brother and he informed me that Lowe was supposed to be out for up to two weeks with an injury. Paintsville can't seem to close the door as of late either. Toss up game, depends on who wants it more.
I will go with JC, but it is always a coin toss...cant wait to see it
"JKWON33" Wrote:Central has been more down than up as of late, they did beat an impressive Pike Central team....however I do think Lowe may have been out, but I'm not completely sure on his status. I go to school with P.C.C.'s Williamson's brother and he informed me that Lowe was supposed to be out for up to two weeks with an injury. Paintsville can't seem to close the door as of late either. Toss up game, depends on who wants it more.
Somebody posted that Lowe had 36 points.
Lowe did play against JC and had over 30 points
I'm gonna go with JC, hate to but I can't help it.
JC by 2
JC by 11
"JKWON33" Wrote:Central has been more down than up as of late, they did beat an impressive Pike Central team....however I do think Lowe may have been out, but I'm not completely sure on his status. I go to school with P.C.C.'s Williamson's brother and he informed me that Lowe was supposed to be out for up to two weeks with an injury. Paintsville can't seem to close the door as of late either. Toss up game, depends on who wants it more.

think again Lowe had 36
Well hell there Ben my f'n bad bub, I told you that he MAY HAVE been out...didn't know for sure just in case I was wrong which I was. Don't bother me none, I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again. No one is perfect. I know Lowe is tough, I got the chance to scrimmage with them a while back....he's tough and probably the best player in the 15th Region I've actually seen this season.
My apologies. I didn't read where someone had already said that he had scored 36...It wasn't meant towards you in any negative way
Let by gones be by gones...apology accepted....good luck to both squads on friday and may the best team win.
What's the over/under on punches thrown...in the stands??
With these two teams playing emotions will be high and both teams will play their hearts out. You can throw everything else out the window and expest a dog fitght. I am gonna say J.C. will win this one by about 7
Lowe had 36 and was out almost an intire period with 4 fouls...
JC in a close one (close only because Paintsville is coming off two losses and they are ready for a win but JC will fight it out).

JC by 2
"piratefaithful" Wrote:Lowe had 36 and was out almost an intire period with 4 fouls...
He sat just a little over 2 minutes in the 4th.
im looking forward to another grat rivalry game. thease two teams have one of the best rivalries in the state. YOU GOTTA LOVE IT
If paintsville decides to play as a team and not make stupid mistakes then there should be no problem in winning otherwise......well you know.
"cybaxter" Wrote:If paintsville decides to play as a team and not make stupid mistakes then there should be no problem in winning otherwise......well you know.

I agree!!
All I can say is that Paintsville better watch out for a double digit defeat when comin to The Feild House @ JC. The atmosphere will be electric and the competiton will be feirce but i think JC is that much better.
This game is a toss up it could be close either way or it could be a blow out either way depending on which team shows up for each school. Both teams have played great at times and both have also stunk it up at times.

Hopefully the game will be decided on the court and not by the officials (not a job that I would want).

May the best team win.
Pages: 1 2