Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Berea @ Eminence 9/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will win this?
I know absolutely nothing about these two teams so I just voted for Berea because I actually know where it is, lol. Isn't Eminence kind of new to the KHSAA in football?
RoShamBo Wrote:I know absolutely nothing about these two teams so I just voted for Berea because I actually know where it is, lol. Isn't Eminence kind of new to the KHSAA in football?
Eminence has a football team as long as I have lived in this area (11 years). When Kentucky had 8-man football, Eminence won several 8-man state titles. They are usually competitive, occasionally win a playoff game every couple of years. I think they should handle Berea.
Eminence is undefeated and all there games have been blowouts. Berea has only 1 Win and that came against Trimble County there losses have been blowouts. Eminence beat Trimble County 34-6, Berea beat Trimble 19-8

Eminence runs away with this one
Jarons Wrote:Eminence has a football team as long as I have lived in this area (11 years). When Kentucky had 8-man football, Eminence won several 8-man state titles. They are usually competitive, occasionally win a playoff game every couple of years. I think they should handle Berea.

I remember them playing about 10 years back but I didn't think they played any playoff games or in a district, kind of like McCreary Central was up until a few years back.
RoShamBo Wrote:I remember them playing about 10 years back but I didn't think they played any playoff games or in a district, kind of like McCreary Central was up until a few years back.
I don't think Eminence played in a district until Kentucky eliminated 8-man football.
Eminence wins this one!
Berea!
Eminence - and BIG.
The Warriors will trounce Berea badly on there way to a perfect record in the regular season