Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin County vs Lawrence County 2/18/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions?
Magoffin Co. 87
Lawrence Co. 62
I'm going Magoffin Co. too
Magoffin by 100 if they want
Magoffin...that was easy
Be a fun game, I love my Lady Dawgs but am a fan of Magoffin as well. Enjoy watching both play but good luck Dawgs!!!!
Magoffin by 30+
The Lady Dawgs have been playing some good ball lately and being down against a team like East Carter last week 30 to 15 in the second qt. to come back and win so I think this may be a better game than a lot think the downside for LC will be having to play Pburg on Friday night and then MC on Sat. but I must stay with the Lady Dawgs by 3
"Bassman" Wrote:The Lady Dawgs have been playing some good ball lately and being down against a team like East Carter last week 30 to 15 in the second qt. to come back and win so I think this may be a better game than a lot think the downside for LC will be having to play Pburg on Friday night and then MC on Sat. but I must stay with the Lady Dawgs by 3
no way they are beating Magoffin in Salyersville by 3 Magoffin beat them by 20+ at Louisa
"The Fan" Wrote:no way they are beating Magoffin in Salyersville by 3 Magoffin beat them by 20+ at Louisa

And that was without #15. Wasnt that the game when she got her ankle hurt? I think her name is Mikayla ? But I AM GOING TO SAY MC BY AS MANY AS THEY WANT.
"fleabitten" Wrote:And that was without #15. Wasnt that the game when she got her ankle hurt? I think her name is Mikayla ? But I AM GOING TO SAY MC BY AS MANY AS THEY WANT.
yes thats her but not that game she never played in it though she still isnt 100% i noticed her grimasing several times when she tried to make a cut last night against Paintsville
"The Fan" Wrote:yes thats her but not that game she never played in it though she still isnt 100% i noticed her grimasing several times when she tried to make a cut last night against Paintsville

Thanks for the info.
Magoffin...
If you girls come ready to play and Magoffin overlooks you then you can come out of Salyersville with a win. Magoffin has proven that they can be beat when they dont come ready to play. I love the Davy vs Golaith stories. Make this one a classic one that will be remembered for a long time Lady Dawgs.
"ChillyWilly" Wrote:If you girls come ready to play and Magoffin overlooks you then you can come out of Salyersville with a win. Magoffin has proven that they can be beat when they dont come ready to play. I love the Davy vs Golaith stories. Make this one a classic one that will be remembered for a long time Lady Dawgs.

I will assure you, that Magoffin will not overlook any team throughout the rest of the season. Last season taught them this fact. The Lady Hornets have aspirations of winning a Regional crown. This has been their goal since they were in 6th and 7th grade. The Johnson Central game was a wake up call for the Lady Hornets. Better to lose a game in the regular season, than to lose a game in district or regional play. Rest assured that if you come to the game and buy a ticket the Lady Hornets will make sure you get your money;s worth.

Lady Hornets in theis one by 19. :Nodding:
Does anyone know if this game will still be played, because of weather.
As of now (Sat. 12:20 p.m.) the game is still on
Thanks!
"smoothie" Wrote:As of now (Sat. 12:20 p.m.) the game is still on
anyone know what time the game starts
boys play first at 6 and the girls follow straight after prob. 7:30 - 8:00
"All_Sport#1" Wrote:boys play first at 6 and the girls follow straight after prob. 7:30 - 8:00
ty
yw