Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Illinois offers Lafayette's Jackson Davis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lafayette Sophomore Forward Jackson Davis has been offered by Illinois
I remember seeing this kid play couple years ago when Lafayette played Breathitt County in Estill County's 82 Food Mart Classic. Kid is very good
awsome!
congrats to him and his family. Great parents and great kids!!! Kid is also a very intellegent cat. He will go far.
Congrats...good to see a boy from Ky getting those big time looks.
Congrats. He is an very talented player. Sure he will get a lot more offers.
Butler fan here. Seems like Butler is getting more involved with Davis lately and he was just in for a visit yesterday. Could anyone who has seen him play describe his game a little bit?
Solid Big 10 offer. Well done, and only a sophomore!
What number nationally? Is he a potential UK recruit?
stardust Wrote:what number nationally? Is he a potential uk recruit?
will be
Yes, he is a future recruit of Kentucky, his Dad played at UK and Jackson will play at UK, people are wasting their time trying to recruit this kid out of Lexington...
he's getting looked at by Purdue, Cincinnati, Louisville, Indiana

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/...vis-129935

# 17 in this video (He was an 8th Grader in this video)

I have seen him play several times, high school and AAU. He needs to work on getting stronger, which only a Sophomore, he will. Has a good shot and takes it to the hole fairly well. Has a good basketball IQ and sees the floor well. Needs to be more agressive, block out better, and improve his defense.
Fantastic to hear for this local kid!!
Congrats Jackson.
Congrats to the big guy, he works hard and is a talented young man. I've actually talked to him a few times and boy does this kid have manners. He deserves it!