Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Gonna catch Stardust one way or another...LOL!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All right people. Help me out here. There is no way I'm gonna catch SD in post. So I thought I would try to catch him in another way...post liked...LOL.

So help me out here and let's see how many likes I can get out this and I promise I will like yours back...LOL!

Yes, I am bored tonight...lol!:hilarious:
Thanks Sk for starting me off!
^ Welcome
lol.. I got your back but I think RunItUpTheGut has the most liked post on here..

zaga_fan and Aslan are close 2nd's
Someone will catch him someday. I guarantee it, unless he lives to be 100 years old and still posts.
Yeah, I think someone will catch him eventually..
But never-the-less: He is the legendary Stardust!
Ballers Wrote:Yeah, I think someone will catch him eventually..
But never-the-less: He is the legendary Stardust!

I don't think anyone will ever catch Dusty. I'm sure he has it already worked out that the day they put him in the ground, they will put a laptop in the casket with him with an extension cord running to a power outlet. He will be posting on bluegrass rivals from that great wrestling ring in the sky.
8 posts and Dusty has yet to be one of them, this has to be a record!

I figured he would have at least told OffTheHook a premature "Congrats" Wink
good luck lol
Ballers Wrote:lol.. I got your back but I think RunItUpTheGut has the most liked post on here..

Who cares about those guys...LOL> I just wanna be ahead of SD on something...LOL!
OTF you took my like virginity thanks lol
OffTheHook Wrote:Who cares about those guys...LOL> I just wanna be ahead of SD on something...LOL!

Gotta catch me first Smile

Only 50+ to go
Quit making Stardust feel good bout hiself. Big Grin
Anybody else remember when Stardust first started on BGR and about 90% of the BGR population hated him? He has came a long way since then that's for sure.
HawksRule Wrote:Anybody else remember when Stardust first started on BGR and about 90% of the BGR population hated him? He has came a long way since then that's for sure.

I thought 90% of the people still hated him (joke). Everybody likes him even if he is a city slicker and a yankee:biggrin:.
Funny post Westside.
HawksRule Wrote:Anybody else remember when Stardust first started on BGR and about 90% of the BGR population hated him? He has came a long way since then that's for sure.

I've always liked Stardusts posts. He's insightful, yet hilarious. But he will never be caught in posts. That record will always be his. It's kind of like the Home Run record for BGR.
Aslan Wrote:I've always liked Stardusts posts. He's insightful, yet hilarious. But he will never be caught in posts. That record will always be his. It's kind of like the Home Run record for BGR.

No, I'm talking in his early days back when his post counter said 1. The man posted a thread every time you turned around, and most members were aggravated with him at the time. He may remember what I'm talking about if he sees this later.
I always thought Stardust was a bot.
The only way anyone will ever catch ole Dusty is if Midee1 took his post count back to 0. lol And he'd still have us beat in about 3 months.
Tailback44 Wrote:I always thought Stardust was a bot.

Like R2-D2?
Tailback44 Wrote:I always thought Stardust was a bot.

Sometimes, I still wonder. lol

j/k
Maybe he will have an retirement party on here when he decides to step away from BGR forever.
^That will be a sad day. Similar to Brett Favre walking away from football.
HawksRule Wrote:Maybe he will have an retirement party on here when he decides to step away from BGR forever.

I can assure you, that will never happen!
Aslan Wrote:^That will be a sad day. Similar to Brett Favre walking away from football.

As long as SD doesn't leave and come back 20 times.
He would totally do that intentionally, lol.
Aslan Wrote:He would totally do that intentionally, lol.

QQ will have to make a retirement forum for guys like SD.
Ballers Wrote:lol.. I got your back but I think RunItUpTheGut has the most liked post on here..

I guess i am king of the likes lol
Thanks for pointing that one out
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I guess i am king of the likes lol
Thanks for pointing that one out

I think I have the highest likes / posts percentage. It's not the quantity of how often you speak, it's the worth of what you have to say that matters:

100 likes with only 357 posts at the time of this posting. I'm batting .357
Pages: 1 2