Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard @ South laurel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hazard will be traveling to south laurel this friday how do u think this one will turn out?????
South by as many as they want. But remember that South super was at Hazard before so Wright may take it easy to get some points. has anyone heard anything about Hazards coach being let go after the season is over no matter what happens.
it should be close if hazard brings there A game
ty proffit...need i say more? if hicks gets and stays hot...it'll be close...
Soutth Laurel will win but i hope Hazard wins
south laurel's a very tough competition,but as they say anything can happen if u just try.im not expectin any miracles from hazard,but i just hope that the Bulldogs play the kind of games they've been playing for the past 4-5 games,if they do that the game might be close.GO DAWGS
I think it will be close for most of the game and the cardinals will pull away in the 4th!

Hazard------49
South Laurel-65
When Hazard brings that A game you better hope South Laurel is playing there F game because I think a D playing South Laurel team will beat an A Hazard team! And there is your grades for the 3rd nine weeks, lol!
didn't hazard beat south laurel this season already.. im goin with a close one.. maybe some OT
hazard hasnt played south laurel this year this is there first meeting this season
GO DAWGS!!! Good Luck at South Laurel and play hard. I will be cheering for you!:Cheerlead :Clap: :loveya: You are an awesome bunch of guys! GET PUMPED!!!!
South Laurel At Home.!!! I Think That The Dogs Should Get Set For A Trip To The Dog House. Laurel By 15+ :CE_DP_Ste Confusedalute:
South Laurel....by 6
SL by as many as they want.IMO