Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ahh boys....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My post have been reset..
Why do I have a funny feeling zaga_fan had something to do with this?

Confusedtare:
:hilarious:

I am pretty sure only an admin can do it. I tried increasing my total to 10 above Stardust one time and starting a thread about it as a joke, and couldn't do it. I was a mod then. So it has to be an admin doing it
You have more posts that have been liked, than total posts, lol
Ballers Wrote:My post have been reset..
Why do I have a funny feeling zaga_fan had something to do with this?

Confusedtare:

To my knowledge there are just a few that have the option and capability to change post counts so zaga is off the hook on this one. He can't change things like that.
Midee1 Wrote:To my knowledge there are just a few that have the option and capability to change post counts so zaga is off the hook on this one. He can't change things like that.

:rage:
Stardusts could get reset and he'd still probably have the most on the site within two weeks Big Grin
I didn't reset anyone's posts Smile
If I could...
Ballers' posts would have already been reset months ago!
zaga_fan Wrote:I didn't reset anyone's posts Smile
If I could...
Ballers' posts would have already been reset months ago!

:foreveralone:
Lol
To good.
I didnt know you only had to have 25 post to become a V.I.P. Memebr
Hook me up
Ask cougarpride08 about this lol. He knows all about it. Isn't that right Midee?

HAHAHA
Midee1 Wrote:To my knowledge there are just a few that have the option and capability to change post counts so zaga is off the hook on this one. He can't change things like that.

Zaga isn't OffTheHook....I AM...LOL! Confusedinglepar
MisterPerfect Wrote:Ask cougarpride08 about this lol. He knows all about it. Isn't that right Midee?

HAHAHA

I do seem to recall him having a slight issue with his post count changing. Confusedhh:
lol.. they are back