Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mountain Top Ten 9/19/2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mountain Football Top Ten brought to you by Alice Lloyd College:

1. Harlan County
2. Bell County
3. Belfry
4. Perry Central
5. Breathitt Co.
6. Rockcastle Co.
7. Johnson Central
8. Hazard
9. Somerset
10. Prestonsburg

***Updated September 19th***
id switch somerset around with hazard n then il agree with it!
Looks good to me.
Looks pretty good. Glad to see Prestonsburg back in there.
Hazard in front of Somerset lololol
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Hazard in front of Somerset lololol

yeah thats what im saying!
After Friday the only movement i see is Rock jumping PCC.
And this poll has once again catered to records and classes seeing Hazard over Somerset is absurd.
#1 Bell Co

Smile
Looks pretty good but since I am an 'expert', I'm going to suggest a few things and make a prediction.
Perry and Belfry need to switch places.
Hazard ahead of Somerset is just crazy. Just take Hazard out and put Knox in.

My prediction: Rockcastle won't see the Mnt top ten EVER again, after the beating Perry lays on them this Friday. Their football program will never recover.
Aslan Wrote:Looks pretty good but since I am an 'expert', I'm going to suggest a few things and make a prediction.

My prediction: Rockcastle won't see the Mnt top ten EVER again, after the beating Perry lays on them this Friday. Their football program will never recover.

:lmao:
Looks pretty acurate, I really think 1-7 could beat each other on any given night. There is a not alot of difference from #1 Harlan Co to Johnson Central.
Aslan Wrote:Looks pretty good but since I am an 'expert', I'm going to suggest a few things and make a prediction.

I got a feeling your wrong.
No, really wrong.
So, here's a question for all you Mt football experts.

If Rock hands it to PCC and Knox Central hands it to Harlan Co, does Rock become the new King of the Mt or will they be second behind Bell?

Because this would mean:
Rock > PCC > Knox Central > Harlan Co
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I got a feeling your wrong.
No, really wrong.
But I'm a self-anointed expect, I can't be wrong.
laker20 Wrote:So, here's a question for all you Mt football experts.

If Rock hands it to PCC and Knox Central hands it to Harlan Co, does Rock become the new King of the Mt or will they be second behind Bell?

Because this would mean:
Rock > PCC > Knox Central > Harlan Co

I'm not nor will say Perry can beat Harlan, because we can't, they're flat out the best team in the Mnts.
Only thing I would do as most has said, Somerset ahead of Hazard. The top 5 is money.
MVP2 Wrote:Only thing I would do as most has said, Somerset ahead of Hazard. The top 5 is money.

agreed!:Thumbs:
Looks pretty good to me. Hazard and Somerset is a toss up though
Aslan Wrote:But I'm a self-anointed expect, I can't be wrong.

I'm not nor will say Perry can beat Harlan, because we can't, they're flat out the best team in the Mnts.

Behind Bell of course.
1. Bell
2. Harlan Co.
3. Belfry
4. Rockcastle
5. Perry
6. Breathitt Co.
7. Johnson Central
8. Prestonsburg
9. Somerset
10.Hazard

If Perry beats Rock, then flip them.
If Harlan beats Bell flip them.
Until then. um. no.
In my OPINION, Harlan is better than Bell this year. Just slightly.
^
A lot of people do.
Good thing is, we will find out in a few weeks.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:1. Bell
2. Harlan Co.
3. Belfry
4. Rockcastle
5. Perry
6. Breathitt Co.
7. Johnson Central
8. Prestonsburg
9. Somerset
10.Hazard

If Perry beats Rock, then flip them.
If Harlan beats Bell flip them.
Until then. um. no.

I see no logic behind Rock being in front of Perry at this point. Rock hasn't beat anyone worthy of pushing them ahead of a team who's beat P'Burg, Johnson and Knox.

IF Rock beats Perry friday, I'll take what I just said back.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:I see no logic behind Rock being in front of Perry at this point. Rock hasn't beat anyone worthy of pushing them ahead of a team who's beat P'Burg, Johnson and Knox.

LOL ok.
If Perry beats Rock, ill switch them.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:I see no logic behind Rock being in front of Perry at this point. Rock hasn't beat anyone worthy of pushing them ahead of a team who's beat P'Burg, Johnson and Knox.

As a Rock fan I agree with you.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
A lot of people do.
Good thing is, we will find out in a few weeks.

Alot has thought Harlan Co was better last year too. :lmao:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Alot has thought Harlan Co was better last year too. :lmao:

I don't think too many people believed Harlan County was better than Bell County last season, and there were definitely not a lot who did. However, this is a different season, and there are a lot who think Harlan County is better than Bell County this season, and as someone who has seen both teams play, I am one of those people.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Alot has thought Harlan Co was better last year too. :lmao:

Theyl eventually start believin lol
WYMT may be showing a little "home cooking" with Hazard being ranked above a Somerset team who beat them 14-0. Everything else looks accurate at this time.
^

Agree with you, CD.
Cat Daddy Wrote:WYMT may be showing a little "home cooking" with Hazard being ranked above a Somerset team who beat them 14-0. Everything else looks accurate at this time.

Probably just trying to hype up the Hazard/Breathitt game this Friday a little more. The Mountain Top 10 is cool and really good for high school football in the region, but I don't put a whole lot of stock into it.