Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Is Ethan Johnson 100% On The Court
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does Anyone Know If Ethan Is Playing 100% I Heard He Was Having Some Ankle Problems?
This shouldn't even be a thread. Here lately everyones been talking like Ethan is an all-star, well hes not. But anyways, no hes not 100%. He has a very severe high ankle spring. He can't penetrate, jump, run or anything like he normally does. All he can do is stand outside and shoot.
well i wish ethan well and a speedy recovery
I would still have him on my team even at 80%.
i wouldn't have him anyway he is from south floyd and everybody knows how south floyd players are.
"Blackcats05-06" Wrote:i wouldn't have him anyway he is from south floyd and everybody knows how south floyd players are.

Right or wrong, that post was uncalled, this forum is not for Bashing players. IMO Johnson is overrated, he can shoot but thats about all I've ever seen him do, But still wouldnt mind having him on my team...
i wouldn't call johnson overrated he penetrates and shoots hes an all around player IMO....i would have on my team at 50% thats how good of a ball player i think ethan is
He may not be 100%, but he gets 100 posts a day on his name. Can anyone start a thread that dosn't have something to do with him? He is a good ball player, but he is not the Messiah of basketball.
"Matney's Prodigey" Wrote:He may not be 100%, but he gets 100 posts a day on his name. Can anyone start a thread that dosn't have something to do with him? He is a good ball player, but he is not the Messiah of basketball.

thank you for saying that.
Now its not nice to bash people because of where they are from or where they play lmao hahahahahhaha but From what I can see he is a very good player and if he is injured I wish him well.
no one can be 100%
close this thread someone.
i hope ethan heals up quick
"Matney's Prodigey" Wrote:He may not be 100%, but he gets 100 posts a day on his name Can anyone start a thread that dosn't have something to do with him?.

aww is someone a little jealous?
If some of u guys play a little better then maybe they will start a thread about u
"hangontight" Wrote:.
aww is someone a little jealous?
Not jealous, just not stuck up the rear of an over-rated player................
How you get Johnson is so over rated. Hes averaging around the same, maybe more pts then some of the players ranked over him. Hes not no where near as good as some people put him out to be but he is good and you have to give him that. Hes got the potential to be the best in the region, he can shoot, hes got hops, got awesome defensive when he wants, hes just a very athletic kid. I hope you get well fast Ethan, SF needs you bad come tourny time. Just don't pay no attention to the kids jealous of you on here that say idiotic remarks.
"basketballstar" Wrote:How you get Johnson is so over rated. Hes averaging around the same, maybe more pts then some of the players ranked over him. Hes not no where near as good as some people put him out to be but he is good and you have to give him that. Hes got the potential to be the best in the region, he can shoot, hes got hops, got awesome defensive when he wants, hes just a very athletic kid. I hope you get well fast Ethan, SF needs you bad come tourny time. Just don't pay no attention to the kids jealous of you on here that say idiotic remarks.
Yeah I guess he should listen to the ones stuck up his a**. He is good. No doubt about it, but a SF fan starts a thread everyday makin him out to be the Messiah of basketball. He is a gifted athlete, but is a hot head. He is not an extrodinary player, there is a kid of his potential year in year out. He is one of the tops in the region, but people on here make him out to be something he is not. Those are the idiotic remarks.
hey lets watch this thread before it spins out of control
anymore bashing by either side and it will be closed
thanx doc
A little fan support to help there teams get fired up aint nothing. This site is for people to get on and post there opinions on different subjects, even make new threads. If all the SF threads tick you off, why do you even make replies to them? Just scroll on down, click on the best waterboys around and type your name.
"basketballstar" Wrote:A little fan support to help there teams get fired up aint nothing. This site is for people to get on and post there opinions on different subjects, even make new threads. If all the SF threads tick you off, why do you even make replies to them? Just scroll on down, click on the best waterboys around and type your name.

hey their is nothing wrong with getting your team fired up. we are just trying to stop it before it gets to out of hand, keep on posting quality post, just no player bashing. we know what this site is for, no need for the reminder.
"basketballstar" Wrote:A little fan support to help there teams get fired up aint nothing. This site is for people to get on and post there opinions on different subjects, even make new threads. If all the SF threads tick you off, why do you even make replies to them? Just scroll on down, click on the best waterboys around and type your name.

BBS...

First off...YOU DO NOT need to tell a moderator what this site is or is suppose to be!!!! If anyone knows the answer to that is the moderators and administrators that work very hard in trying to make this site one of the best (if not the best) forum for INTELLIGENTLY discussing sports or any other topic that members want to discuss. :Nodding:

Secondly...It isn't the SF threads that tick anyone off..it's the stupid posts that causes that problem!! Rolleyes

Thirdly...When a mod says to get the thread back on topic...that is exactly what needs to be done. :no:

:thanks: -Pirate Pal Tongueirate04:
I think we are seeing the mean side of Pirate Pal and I like it!

:rock:
Ethan semmed to be ok but i would say he is about 85%-90% probly another week he will be close 2 100%
Ethans not even 80%, hes around 60%, he can't penetrate, jump, or run.
lol
Ethan's ankle bothers him some but I think when he is out their on the court that he dont think about it and it don't give him to many problems... SF needs his long range ability come tourney time and I hope he brings his A game..
"basketballstar" Wrote:Ethans not even 80%, hes around 60%, he can't penetrate, jump, or run.
He did't even try to pentrate at the p-burg game so what are you talking about....
Pages: 1 2