Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 26 Bell Co 8 (JV)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game was sloppy at times with the teams having a hard time holding onto the ball in the rain. Corbin was in control the entire game leading 26-0 late when Bell Co. finally scored. Bell Co. also added a safety, but I cant remember if they had scored on their 2 point conversion try, so the score very well might have been 26-10. The Freshmen and Sophomore classes for the hounds seem to have the bobcats outmatched.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:This game was sloppy at times with the teams having a hard time holding onto the ball in the rain. Corbin was in control the entire game leading 26-0 late when Bell Co. finally scored. Bell Co. also added a safety, but I cant remember if they had scored on their 2 point conversion try, so the score very well might have been 26-10. The Freshmen and Sophomore classes for the hounds seem to have the bobcats outmatched.

Congrats to Corbin, sounds like they took it to the young bobcats.

If you have been around this rivalry for a while you remember Corbin always won the Freshman and JV games, only to fall on friday nights when the same classes met in the following years. So I don't put too much weight into Middle school, freshman or JV!

Not a time to panic but the young Bobcats better get to work!!!!

Who does Corbin's varsity play this week???
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Congrats to Corbin, sounds like they took it to the young bobcats.

If you have been around this rivalry for a while you remember Corbin always won the Freshman and JV games, only to fall on friday nights when the same classes met in the following years. So I don't put too much weight into Middle school, freshman or JV!

Not a time to panic but the young Bobcats better get to work!!!!

Who does Corbin's varsity play this week???

I wasn't around to see the last couple meetings between these two, given bell won those matchups. However, in the last 10 meetings corbin has won 4. Corbin has a bye week thus week, good luck with Wayne.
how well is Corbins Jv team doing this seasons I know they have talented group of Freshmen this year
Bell won last night 18 to 8 I think?
William Muney Wrote:Bell won last night 18 to 8 I think?

That is what the score was last night.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:This game was sloppy at times with the teams having a hard time holding onto the ball in the rain. Corbin was in control the entire game leading 26-0 late when Bell Co. finally scored. Bell Co. also added a safety, but I cant remember if they had scored on their 2 point conversion try, so the score very well might have been 26-10. The Freshmen and Sophomore classes for the hounds seem to have the bobcats outmatched.

I'm sure both teams had several Fresh/ Soph whom play varsity that did not play in the game.
corbin plays a boatload of Juniors to dont they?
Nothing wrong with it but i remember when they finally agreed to play Whitley in a JV game a couple of years ago it looked like there varsity without there QB. Whitley won the game, but i dont recall how many upper classmen played for Corbin.
As i said nothing wrong with it, many jv teams play juniors, just thought it was wierd for a smaller school like corbin
Well they playing a lot of Jr this year?
Who is that one crazy coach that screams the whole game for Corbin.. is he a coach or just a volunteer..