Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd @ Shelby Valley (Feb. 17)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I figured I'd start a thread on this game, before somebody else did because it was bound to happen sooner or later....

Big Regional match-up here, and with a win either team could get a huge momentum swing and have some confidence going into their tournaments...

Both teams are very streaky, so imo it could go either way..

Thoughts/Opinions on the game?
i think that south floyd will win this game....their coming off the big win over p-burg tonight and they played like a team tonight did a excellent job getting the ball down low to ryan little he was unstoppable tonight so if sf plays like they did tonight ill take them against SV by 15 thats just my opinion
The Cade Riddle/Ryan Little matchup will be a huge factor in the outcome of the game...2 of the top 3 big men in the region imo...
i agree...an also tonight ethan johnsons ankle was only 80% so if his ankle is 100% by the time of this game the wildcats better watch out
This game will be crazy. The Hi Hat crazzies and The Blue Crew will meet!!!!!!!!
yelp....the crazies will be swarming that night so wildcats better be ready
The wildcats will be ready!
"Falcons#23BS" Wrote:yelp....the crazies will be swarming that night so wildcats better be ready

I'll alert the local authorities...:watch:
you should alfus cuz i'd say the autmosphere will be electrofying
I hope it is..I wish I could be there...
I'm going to go with Sf by 10...77-67
I would say SF by 4
South Floyd should run away with this one....
Valley in a close one
South Floyd's quickness will present a huge problem for Shelby Valley. If SF even shoots a decent % from 3 point land then the Raiders should come away with a victory.
South Floyd will run away with it.
If The 3's Are Falling And The Big Man Is Prowling.....South Floyd By 10 :Skull03: :coach:
South Floyd by 8..
"alfus21" Wrote:I'll alert the local authorities...:watch:
LMAO
Alfus will you be at the game
No, I won't unfortunatly...Id love to make it out to this game but have "business" in Lexington...Smile
should be a good game! i will take south floyd by 3! 82-79
South Floyd by 12
i would say sf by 10... GOOD LUCK RAIDERS!!!!!!!
I am gonna take SF again in this one. I just hope that someone who is going to be at the game remembers a favor I asked them....
i am gonna take the raiders in thes one they should win big
SF by 8
Shelby Valley has just as much talent as anyone in the region, but there lack of coaching, and lack of heart keeps them down!!
Btw Sf+12
"King James" Wrote:South Floyd's quickness will present a huge problem for Shelby Valley. If SF even shoots a decent % from 3 point land then the Raiders should come away with a victory.

SV isn't exactly slow...Cade Riddle is the bigest guy SV starts...speed won't be a facter either way.
Pages: 1 2