Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 58 Williamson, WV 55
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Congrats Valley
Congrats Wildcats
Kind of surprised at the score here...Didn't they crush Williamson the first time they played them?
Any stats?
I thought that I heard on the radio this morning that 8th grade E. Justice hit a shot at the buzzer for the win. Is this correct?
wow, valley won the first game by 27 could have won by more, but backed off.
Williamson is much improved team, an I've said this a thousand times Richard Forbes is best shooter I have seen an a long time...
"HomeGrown" Wrote:wow, valley won the first game by 27 could have won by more, but backed off.

Actually, according to the KHSAA website Shelby Valley defeated Williamson, WVa. by a score of 73-26 on January 3rd. That is a huge turnaround in score, but then again the game was played in Williamson. :ref1:
"King James" Wrote:Actually, according to the KHSAA website Shelby Valley defeated Williamson, WVa. by a score of 73-26 on January 3rd. That is a huge turnaround in score, but then again the game was played in Williamson. :ref1:

I dont care how bad the officiating could have been they are still not going to cause a 47 point turn around...lol... Williamson is just a much improved ball club...
"piratefaithful" Wrote:I dont care how bad the officiating could have been they are still not going to cause a 47 point turn around...lol... Williamson is just a much improved ball club...
I agree and Williamson is healthy this time.
"piratefaithful" Wrote:I dont care how bad the officiating could have been they are still not going to cause a 47 point turn around...lol...

Didn't say that it did cause a 47 point turnaround, but I'm sure it played a factor.
"King James" Wrote:Didn't say that it did cause a 47 point turnaround, but I'm sure it played a factor.

Williamson has just improved that much, I guarantee it was 15th region officals that called the game... So that wouldnt help Williamson any...
Or Shelby Valley has gotten worse.
Congrats Valley!
"basketballjones" Wrote:Or Shelby Valley has gotten worse.

There are some 12 step programs that may help you with your denial. Let it go man... just let it go.
"King James" Wrote:There are some 12 step programs that may help you with your denial. Let it go man... just let it go.

Glad you have been in a program, but Williamson hasn't improved that much and with players leaving left and right at the Valley I say they are not as strong so therefore they have gotten worse. Maybe their coach should have scheduled Williamson a few more games along with David and Jenkins and he could have gotten his 20 wins he wanted.
good
E. Justice hit a shot at the buzzer for the win. Is this correct?[/QUOTE] Go Elisha. I know he can do it! He is fast, tough, and a winner on any bodies team.
I love watching that kid play! He has a bright future ahead of him and so does SV. Because he isn't the only one coming up. There are a couple other good 8th graders in that system that I have seen. Way to go Elisha! Keep on working big man!