Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co. (3-1) @ Wayne Co. (5-0) 9/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As far as I know this is the 1st meeting between the 2 schools.

First district game for both in new 3A district.

Wayne co. is 5-0 for the first time in recent memory (possibly 1st time ever????) and hosting the Bobcats. Should be a fun game and look forward to a big Bobcat crowd traveling down the Wayne Co.:Thumbs:

Any Cardinal fans on here?? Look forward to hearing from them or anyone about Wayne Co. know very little about them?
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:As far as I know this is the 1st meeting between the 2 schools.

First district game for both in new 3A district.

Wayne co. is 5-0 for the first time in recent memory (possibly 1st time ever????) and hosting the Bobcats. Should be a fun game and look forward to a big Bobcat crowd traveling down the Wayne Co.:Thumbs:

Any Cardinal fans on here?? Look forward to hearing from them or anyone about Wayne Co. know very little about them?

Blow out. Bell Co by as many as they want to score.
Wayne Co has had a really good year so far compared to recent years. However, the toughest competition they've faced was North Laurel (28-25). I haven't seen them play, but their stats seem to show that they are primarily a pass team. A lot of teams around the area are influenced by western ky style football.

I just don't see Wayne being able to hang with the Bobcats. I don't think they can stop the run.

Bell 48
Wayne 13
Bell Co.-34
Wayne-14
bell 41-0
Bell County 48

Wayne County 7
Bell Co.
I've seen both teams in person this year. Bell will have no problem. I see the bobcats winning by 3 TDs.

Have a safe trip and injury free game!!!
Bell County - 46
Wayne - 14
Bell 42
Wayne 20
If Bell County doesn't win in a blow out, they will have to really examine themselves.
LWC Wrote:If Bell County doesn't win in a blow out, they will have to really examine themselves.

Bell Co. definitely has played a tougher schedule and this should make for a fairly easy Bobcat win.

Bell Co. 32 Wayne Co. 13
Wayne hasn't played anyone near Bell's level that
Wayne Co. is having a pretty good year thus far, but they aren't on that level yet. If this is close I would be very concerned if I were a Bell fan. I don't see it being close, Bell by 5 TD's.
Bell by 30
Bell County by 4 TDs
Bell big!!!!:zzz:
Been out on scouting trips....man am I glad to be back in the mountains!!

Anyway, this isn't even a comp IMO
I predict a running clock by the endof this game.
Bell County in a blowout

Bell County 50

Wayne County 3
who all has wayne played
Bobcats by more than a little.
BC 54
WC 6

:ChairHit:
Bell Co. By a landslide!
Bell County 54
Wayne County 7
Bell will roll over wayne. wayne is not that physical.
Bell 49 - 14
Bell Co. 42-6.
All that talk week before last caused Bell to come out and look like they hadn't even practiced the week of Whitley. They come out dead on their feet and flat, I see a closer game. Bell tends to do that sometimes.
The Cats better come ready to play, they are not good enough yet to overlook anyone. That being said if they come out ready they will take care of business.
Wayne Co. is in for a RUDE AWAKENING come friday because none of the cupcakes that they have played so far this season couldn't even score on Bell's varsity defense! With that said, that Bobcats should have a running clock by the 2nd Half if not earlier!

Bell Co. - 56

Wayne Co. - 7
Bell rolls.
Pages: 1 2