Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Titans-26 vs Ravens-13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Nashville.

WOOO...432 total yards against that Baltimore D, the same D that shut down the Steelers last week. Big Grin

Hasselbeck 30/42 358yards, 1 TD, 1 int.

1-1...Lets go Tenn!
I knew MVP would be happy:Clap:

:Thumbs:
dang it.
You didnt have to start this thread.
Im just gonna look at it this way.
This just shows how truly awful the steelers are. Even in there superbowl years IMO they couldnt beat Fort Ridgdale middle school in upotominia Alaska
^ I agree. Wink
Looks like that the Ravens heads got a little too big after week 1
Just further goes to show that the rat birds win in week 1 against the Steelers was FLUKE!!!
Come on guys, lets give the Titans some credit here!
^I seriously believe the Titans will somehow win their division if CJ can get his act together. They would be 2-0 if he showed up against Jacksonville.
Like I said in the other thread...Steelers and the Ravens look more like there usual selves this week.
^

Agreed.
MVP2 Wrote:^

Agreed.

When has the Steelers ever got off to the season with a good start??? Last time was probably Ben's Rookie year when the team went 15-1. Steelers will either be 1st or 2nd in the division(until the Bengals prove me otherwise with the weakest schedule in the NFL).

Titans impressed me in this game, I don't see them making the playoffs, but I do see them playing teams close and winning some games like this one.
MVP2....avatar??????