Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I Think Vince Will Be Back Soon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As we all know, Triple H takes on CM Punk tonight at the Night of Champions ppv in a no DQ match. If Triple H loses, then he gives up his on screen position as C.O.O. of WWE. That means that someone will have to step in to attempt to "restore order" to WWE.

Now, it's possible that there are a lot of twists that could come out of this. There's been speculation of a reformation of the nWo, though much of that is due to Kevin Nash merely using the old nWo theme music. We've seen tension between Triple H & John Laurenitus (JL) as JL seems to be overstepping his authority and seems to have some sort of relationship with Kevin Nash. Last time we saw Nash, JL was getting into a car with him. I think it's obvious that Kevin Nash hasn't been fired and I've wondered if there's some sort of secret alliance looking to undercut Trips and eventually find a way to wrest power from him.

If there is such an alliance, it makes complete sense for Vince to be the one behind it. After all, JL has been a very loyal stooge to Vince for a loooooong time. Kevin Nash was a huge star when he was in WWF back in the mid 90s and we all know, realistically in fact, how much of a mercenary Nash is. He was WWF Champion for 52 weeks and maybe he, kayfabe, remembers how good he generally had it in WWF with Vince in charge. Nash is the type of guy/character who will do anything he thinks is beneficial to him, including stabbing his best friend in the back. Then, of course, there's Stephanie McMahon. It's entirely possible that she could be in on it. While she's Triple H's wife and mother of his 3 children, she's also very much "Daddy's girl" and maybe Triple H was exaggerating when he said "the family" supported the decision of the Board of Directors to "relieve" Vince of his duties as C.O.O. of the company.

On top of that, we've heard that The Rock will be wrestling in a traditional Survivor Series match and that he'll be on the same team as John Cena. It'll be a big deal and will probably garner some healthy ppv buys. Maybe there'll come up with a way to intertwine the angles. After all, CM Punk wants "change" and he's "shot" on The Rock as well a couple of times and he could see all the attention lavished on The Rock as a sign of the status quo.
I hope Vince does come back.
We will know more tonight after the PPV