Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central @ Harlan County 9/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Knox Central visits the Harlan County Black Bears Friday, 9-23-2011. Should be a great game. Former Evarts Wildcat star and Kentucky Mr. Football Scott Russell will bring his pathers to Harlan County.
Should be a pretty good game. HC will face their first test of the season and best team by far; still, I believe that HC will win by 2+ TD's. If it were at KC then I would expect a closer game 7-10 points, but with it being a home game, it will not be as close.
Slobber Knocker!

I'll take my Black Bears 28-14
Not a cupcake game like the others, But I will still say Harlan County by 22pts. Harlan County 35 Knox 13
This is going to be a very physical football game between two very good, well coached football teams. Keys will be for Knox to try to control the line of scrimmage and not let Harlan run all over the place, and for Harlan to keep the ball out of Canady's hands. I think the Bears will win but this should be a very good game.

Harlan County 32
Knox Central 20
hitemup Wrote:Should be a pretty good game. HC will face their first test of the season and best team by far; still, I believe that HC will win by 2+ TD's. If it were at KC then I would expect a closer game 7-10 points, but with it being a home game, it will not be as close.

Hey hitemup, if we have played such a cupcake schedule and it has done our team no good to play all these easy teams, I am truly surprised to see you picking HC. I thought Knox was supposed to a good team, What? Are you saying HC has a good team on their schedule and you think we are actually going to win.....whoa!!! Haters really bother me!!

I say my BLACK BEARS by 2 TD's. GO BEARS!!!!
:Wave:
I think Harlan County comes out and proves the doubters and "weak schedule" conspirators wrong.
Harlan Co.-42
Knox Central-21
Blackbears 35-14.
hitemup Wrote:Should be a pretty good game. HC will face their first test of the season and best team by far; still, I believe that HC will win by 2+ TD's. If it were at KC then I would expect a closer game 7-10 points, but with it being a home game, it will not be as close.

Perry's on their schedule and they beat Knox on a neutral site....

Harlan County - 43
Knox Central - 35
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Perry's on their schedule and they beat Knox on a neutral site....

Harlan County - 43
Knox Central - 35

Surely you can figure out what is being said there..........If not...I have no words for that.
Patriot Wrote:Slobber Knocker!

I'll take my Black Bears 28-14

I think this is right on target!!
I also think it will be fast and furious....filthy animal defense has gotta step up!!

Go Black Bears!!
Harlan County Bears Wrote:Knox Central visits the Harlan County Black Bears Friday, 9-23-2011. Should be a great game. Former Evarts Wildcat star and Kentucky Mr. Football Scott Russell will bring his pathers to Harlan County.

Scott Russell was one of the great football players from Harlan County. Went and watch him in the Reginal Championship when Evarts played at Pikeville alot of people thought Evarts did not have a shot at Pikeville in a regional but they came out the winner. I wish they would have beat Bellevue to advance to the state championship it still was a great season. I see Harlan County having a great season this year and hope they play in the State Championship this year. The best teams in there side of the bracket are in there own district and regional Perry County, Pulaski County, and Southwestern. I hope to see them on Dec. 3 in Bowling Green.
SEKentucky Wrote:Scott Russell was one of the great football players from Harlan County. Went and watch him in the Reginal Championship when Evarts played at Pikeville alot of people thought Evarts did not have a shot at Pikeville in a regional but they came out the winner. I wish they would have beat Bellevue to advance to the state championship it still was a great season. I see Harlan County having a great season this year and hope they play in the State Championship this year. The best teams in there side of the bracket are in there own district and regional Perry County, Pulaski County, and Southwestern. I hope to see them on Dec. 3 in Bowling Green.
If you remember, Evarts had 2 or 3 touchdowns called back that game...they very easily could've won if not for those penalties.
Bear_Paw Wrote:Surely you can figure out what is being said there..........If not...I have no words for that.
I apologize for him BP....
some of the Commodore fans get a little touchy when we're playing well lol

We all understand that it meant the best competition SO FAR Wink

Someone would have to be out of their mind to say that Knox was the toughest on HC's schedule with Bell left on the schedule.
Harlan County by 2 TDs
A key to an HC win is the defense creating havoc ant not allowing Canady time to get the ball.
Harlan rolls.
Patriot Wrote:A key to an HC win is the defense creating havoc ant not allowing Canady time to get the ball.

THE KEY TO THIS GAME IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Harlan Countys """"""""CANADY""""""""" finds a remedy for there Canady.:ChairHit::ChairHit:
Black Bear Mama Wrote:Hey hitemup, if we have played such a cupcake schedule and it has done our team no good to play all these easy teams, I am truly surprised to see you picking HC. I thought Knox was supposed to a good team, What? Are you saying HC has a good team on their schedule and you think we are actually going to win.....whoa!!! Haters really bother me!!

I say my BLACK BEARS by 2 TD's. GO BEARS!!!!
:Wave:

I did not say that Knox was all that great: they are good. They are just by far the best team we have played so far. If you would have read all of my posts then you would know that I have said all along that we have a really good team and that I thought that we would finish the regular season 10-0. I have also said that the only remote challenges on our schedule are Knox Central, Perry County Central, and Bell County. If you can go back and find somewhere that I have said something different then I will apologize and will never post on a HC thread again...whoa!!! People that have no clue what they are talking about bother me!!
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Perry's on their schedule and they beat Knox on a neutral site....

Harlan County - 43
Knox Central - 35
Read what I said again...best team so far.
Patriot Wrote:A key to an HC win is the defense creating havoc ant not allowing Canady time to get the ball.

hitemup Wrote:I did not say that Knox was all that great: they are good. They are just by far the best team we have played so far. If you would have read all of my posts then you would know that I have said all along that we have a really good team and that I thought that we would finish the regular season 10-0. I have also said that the only remote challenges on our schedule are Knox Central, Perry County Central, and Bell County. If you can go back and find somewhere that I have said something different then I will apologize and will never post on a HC thread again...whoa!!! People that have no clue what they are talking about bother me!!

Your right on with all your post. You have to look at evreything and I have.
Harlan Co-34
Knox Central-20
I'm starting to wonder if hitemup and SEKentucky are the same posters!!
Blue_Blinker Wrote:If you remember, Evarts had 2 or 3 touchdowns called back that game...they very easily could've won if not for those penalties.

I don't remember the called back TDs. However, I do remember an apparent TD on the last play of the first half being disallowed by the officials that ruled the Evarts kid never crossed to plane of the goal line.
rojas Wrote:I don't remember the called back TDs. However, I do remember an apparent TD on the last play of the first half being disallowed by the officials that ruled the Evarts kid never crossed to plane of the goal line.

I think you two are talking about two different games. The called back TD reference made earlier was to the Bellvue game. There were no TD's called back though. A couple of huge plays, but no actual TD's.

Rojas is right though. Vs. Pikeville TE caught a pass and refs ruled he never crossed the goalline. They were stopped on QB sneak next play.
I saw on the KHSAA public DQ list a pretty big Knox Central name. That will hurt them in this game.
Yogibear Wrote:I saw on the KHSAA public DQ list a pretty big Knox Central name. That will hurt them in this game.

Does this mean disqualified, like one of their players is disqualified???
http://www.khsaa.org/dq_list_public/

It's in order by school name
So the Diamond kid is suspended for this game for fighting at Gatlinburg Pittman?
Thats what it says. 2 Games.
How do the out of state games work in these situations, its not the khsaa officiating therefore i dont think suspensions should apply when participating in out of state. For all we know a kid could have punched him instead and they were trying to homer KC.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6