Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville Central 34 Western 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Congrats Central. How did Anthony Wales do?
Did Central do all that they could. Just looking for a comparison of Central and HHS based on this game. Scores may not be indicative if Central laid down quickly
congrats to Central,way i thought this one would go..
Central just continues to look dominant against good competition. Coachdad, how are they doing it offensively? Wales left, right, and up the middle? Or is there a more balanced approach being used?
Wonder where our lone Western supporter Cavery is? :biggrin:
Anthony Wales had 126 yards rushing and 2 TD's in the game.
PaytoPlay Wrote:Central just continues to look dominant against good competition. Coachdad, how are they doing it offensively? Wales left, right, and up the middle? Or is there a more balanced approach being used?

Of course everybody keys on Ace but he still manages to get his yardage. However they have a smothering hard hitting D & two 6'3" receivers they have been airing it out to along with Ace occasionally in the slot. They asking have Gibbs #1 & a 2 good back ups for Ace with a sturdy lil fullback.
Coachdad Wrote:Of course everybody keys on Ace but he still manages to get his yardage. However they have a smothering hard hitting D & two 6'3" receivers they have been airing it out to along with Ace occasionally in the slot. They asking have Gibbs #1 & a 2 good back ups for Ace with a sturdy lil fullback.

sorry i thought both those recievers were 6'3" but they are both 6'4"
I'm here you chump !!!!! Lol .. But I must admit that western offense is not as good as it was last year .... Because we would have never let central are highlands beat us like that ...
cavery59 Wrote:I'm here you chump !!!!! Lol .. But I must admit that western offense is not as good as it was last year .... Because we would have never let central are highlands beat us like that ...
He said in the paper the would have alot of 3 play drives and scores? He did have some 3 play drives and punt!