Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 36-Logan, WV 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Central 36- Logan WV 6, final
Congrats JC
knew this one would be like the other times JC played them..
Congrats JC!
cuppett777 Wrote:knew this one would be like the other times JC played them..

What, blowout?
Congrats JC.
JC gets the expected big win. Anyone got stats on Jude for this one?

Congrats Golden Eagles!!
Congrats Golden Eagles.
anyone know jude's stats?
Congrats Eagles and another huge game from JJ, I'm sure.
ashland daily indp. reported jude as having 170 yards at this rate he will need to put up 600+ on both greenup and boyd to breake the record.
WSIPFM had jude just over 200 yards. Sorry I cant remember the exact number.
Last i heard from Spike he had 25 carries for 202 yards and a td....not sure if it was official or not but there wasnt but a minute and a half left in the game and they said it looked like Judes night was over
sounded like a total team effort. In the air and on the ground! Congrats JC!
Not stunned by the result . I predicted Central to win by 35 to 40 points. But Johnson Central only had a 14-6 lead after three quarters of play. Two costly turnovers for the Wildcats in the final period doomed the home team.
Congrats JC
#1vikingfan Wrote:ashland daily indp. reported jude as having 170 yards at this rate he will need to put up 600+ on both greenup and boyd to breake the record.
That's very funny. Only 4 teams in 4A have given up more points than Rowan County this season (neither Boyd nor Greenup are among the four), yet you choose to belittle the defenses of Boyd and Greenup. J. J. Jude will be a very tired young man with all of the sprints that he will be running through the Vikings' defense. I don't think that he will need to run for 600 yards against Boyd and Greenup to have a shot at the record.
Johnson Central goes on road and gets expected win. Should get another win on the road against Boyd County next week.
The game is at home against boyd