Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge beats Pikeville 2-0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like East Ridge is gonna take district
congrats lady Warriors.
Wow! 15th Region is tough.
hoghead08 Wrote:Looks like East Ridge is gonna take district
Congrats to East Ridge on a well played game. But don't count your chickens before they hatch. Anything can happen, which is why they actually play the games.
I looked on KHSAA and last year East Ridge swept Pikeville regular season but, then lost to Pikeville in the district championship... anything can happen.

What about South Floyd knocking off AC??? SF must be a tough place to play...
Congrats Lady Warriors!!!
25-12 and 25-16 final in the 59th district championship from Shelby Valley. Congratulations to the Lady Warriors. Regional championships for the 15th will be held at Pikeville, I don't know the schedules yet.
can we count our chickens now?
ibldblue Wrote:can we count our chickens now?
Cute. You all won, fair and square, congratulations. I was just saying in earlier posts, until the games are played, nothing is guaranteed. Honestly, how many people gave Pikeville a chance at beating Belfry AT Belfry? Or, would you have predicted they would beat Letcher Central who beat you all? Sports are funny sometimes, that's why I preached caution.
Congrats to the Lady Warriors!!! You guys looked awesome, good luck in Regionals...
Congrats ER, good luck in Region's
Congrats to the layd warriors on a big win
Congratulations on a fine win. Big shout out to Lauren Bevins on a great game and season so far. Lets take the Regional Now.
Good luck ER!