Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Montgomery 54 Lee Co 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Good win Montgomery!
"the_phenom3" Wrote:Good win Montgomery!
Montgomery has played a tough schedule this year and has only been beaten by some good teams. This is the first time Lee has been beaten on their home floor. They have been beat away from home several times.
Lee has been beated by good teams alway from home. I believe that Lee should have walked away with this one. I guess these just shows that the 14th region is down this year.
even the best of teams can have a bad night , that is the only reason this is a loss for lee co:#1:
"go big blue" Wrote:even the best of teams can have a bad night , that is the only reason this is a loss for lee co:#1:

Always something. There is no way that Lee Co. just got beat is there.
It just proves that the 14th is more down this year than it's usual "down" years. What was the last year the 14th won the state title, 1956? The 11th region hopefuls have to be licking their chops over whoever they will have to play from the 14th at Rupp....it's a bye draw.Confusedleep:
Maybe it's just Lee that is down'Confusedecret:I hope whoever goes from the 14th and the 15th will go , not just to get there, but to win.
"free throw" Wrote:Maybe it's just Lee that is down'Confusedecret:I hope whoever goes from the 14th and the 15th will go , not just to get there, but to win.
There's no doubt that will be their intention....winning. But reality has to set in sometime.:giveup:
congrats montgomery
I think sometimes their goal is just to get to Rupp.
"free throw" Wrote:Montgomery has played a tough schedule this year and has only been beaten by some good teams. This is the first time Lee has been beaten on their home floor. They have been beat away from home several times.
Montgomery Co is a team that plays up to its competition...most of the time.... but they did get beat by Bath Co. Knew that if Montgomery came to play it would be a great game. Lee has a good team and is expected to go far in the 14th region. Bart Rison is a good coach and had the Indians prepared. Caoch Wright can use this as a learning experience for the Bobcats and head into tourney play.
JBS beat Mongomery Co. in the Berea Tourny.
Good win.
Amen, lol.
"free throw" Wrote:I think sometimes their goal is just to get to Rupp.
That's very true. Just getting there would be a fantastic feeling.