Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What Team Are You "Secretly" Pulling For?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What team would you REALLY like to see do well?

For me--Magofflin County to start.

I would also like to see Wayne County do well. I will always hope Conner does well.

I would also like to see the Dayton Greendevils do well also.
Id love to see my Shelby Valley wildcats have a great season!!!
I personnaly hope that betsy lane will do well or allen central. But good luck to the Wildcats as well and every other team!
All Pike Co. Schools.....I would love to say we have the toughest football teams in the state, but it will be a long time coming.
Secretly I will pull the underdog esp. if it would be a huge upset
I would pull for Knott Central to make the playoffs.
south floyd i always want them to do well
betsy layne
I would love to see PC make a run, but it may be a while. But, I always pull for the area teams.
Dixie (if you wanna call that secretly) and, surprisingly, Beechwood
lynn camp
magoffin county high school...all the way!:wenumber1
I would like to see magoffin too...but hopefully south floyd can pull a rabbit out their hat
i always like to c magoffin county do good..i hope they do alot better than last year
Perry Central
Magoffin because they have it the potential and love playing good old fashion hard nosed football IMO.
i would like shelby valley to do good but still hope we can beat them
#1 magoffin #2 betsy lane #3 pikecentral
I like watching Johnson Central play. I like coach matney, and they have a lot of good kids playing for their athletic teams. I never would have said that when i was in high school, but things change when ya get out. I want both of our county schools to be successful
I root for Belfry every season in every game but one(And I dont think it would take a genius to figure out which one). It would be awesome to go to Louisville and Pikeville and Belfry were both playing in championship games. Im going to go out on a limb and say it would be like a home game for both.
I would like to see Morgan County do well. I think they've had such a rough time for so long...I feel their pain. I'm glad to see things have been better there lately. I hope it stays that way.

Also Powell County. I remember their not-too-distant epic losing streak, and watching games in Stanton...it just made me sad. I hope things are better there.
i would like to see Knott Co. have a good team this year.
It wouldn't be secretly if I told you. LOL.
I would like to see southfloyd do good next year
PantherPride68 Wrote:I root for Belfry every season in every game but one(And I dont think it would take a genius to figure out which one). It would be awesome to go to Louisville and Pikeville and Belfry were both playing in championship games. Im going to go out on a limb and say it would be like a home game for both.
That would be the best thing ever. I believe that both communities would pull together and cheer for both games. And we both bring big crowds so it would be really good turnouts.
Hopefully we can both get it done this year. If we both win districts homefield throught.
I also want to see all area teams do well. I wanna see East Ridge do well I think they have a great coach. And also Phelps their coach is a first class guy.