Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Campbell County 35 - Simon Kenton 6 (Frosh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Camels got 3 TD's on returns
Special Teams can win ball games
^ Something way under valued by the casual fan
Is Gabe Kremer playing football for Campbell?
^ No, is he Frosh yet? Isn't this Mike's cousin (Last 3 years QB)
toussaints Wrote:Special Teams can win ball games

true talk!!!
toussaints Wrote:Is Gabe Kremer playing football for Campbell?

No.
^ Thanks. Curious, is this another CCHS fan? We only have a few, I'm hopeful of another Smile
Nice showing by Camco.
Stardust Wrote:Camels got 3 TD's on returns

Eli Matthews had 3 TD's last night, one kick-off, one punt and one reception return. The other two were from Robert Metz and Mikel Thomas.
I was very impressed with what the Camels accomplished last night on both sides of the ball. They have made changes at the QB position, which has had a trickle down affect on other offensive and defensive positions that certainly looked possitive last night.
CP, I didn't make the game last night but heard that Spicer really looked good.

FYI - we have a new member lurking in the CCHS's threads Wink
Stardust Wrote:CP, I didn't make the game last night but heard that Spicer really looked good.

FYI - we have a new member lurking in the CCHS's threads Wink

Camel Pride is the one who brought me over!

Spicer has really been working hard the past couple of weeks at the QB position. I think having Coach Shrader helping him has made a tremendous improvement in his skills. Spicer actually dressed JV last week. Did not get much playing time but when he was in he was a little scattered (I think the nerves got the best of him) but I expect him to only get better!