Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boone Co. Vs Louisville Male 9/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and why?
Male by 20. I'm still not sold that Boone is as good as their record. Not sure that they have played a good team yet
Im going with Boone, their defense looked solid against CovCath last week. Male hasn't really impressed me, even though they've played some good competition.

Boone by a TD
toussaints Wrote:Im going with Boone, their defense looked solid against CovCath last week. Male hasn't really impressed me, even though they've played some good competition.

Boone by a TD

I thought it was the watered down field that was the best defense against CCH last week:biglmao:
Stardust Wrote:I thought it was the watered down field that was the best defense against CCH last week:biglmao:

hey it was on Boone's field, therefore adding to Boone's defense lol

think of it like the 12th man
MALE! close game!
Boone by a score of 14-6.
If this game is close the Cov. Cath. folks should be very concerned about what's coming into town on the 24th.
I'm going with Boone Co in a close one, and I think they'll be concerned about the 24th no matter what the outcome this week. I've not been impressed with either team so far. Both have had signs of being good and signs of not.

The watered down field reminds of 2009 when the Lakers went to ACS. It hadn't rained in a couple of weeks, but there was a huge mud hole in the middle of the field.......the things teams will do Confusednicker:
I think it will be a close game & Boone prevails in the end by a TD.
Boone Co. 17-14.
People are acting like the field was a lake! it was barely muddy!
Iloveyou Wrote:People are acting like the field was a lake! it was barely muddy!

It was only parts of the field that were muddy - the one's in between each goal post:biglmao:
Boone Co. by 21.