Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: how deep will the Lady Panthers go this year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts? Pikeville only lost one starter this year and has six returning seniors. With some others in the region losing at key positions, how deep can Pikeville go in the region this year?
I just discovered this message board for Kentucky, Seems to be more eastern ky folks posting on here. My DD is from far western Ky, so glad to meet you guys and gals. My family has been and still are softball nuts. I am looking to find out who are the stud softball players from the east side of the state. I would like to know where they go to HS and what Grad year and who do they play summer ball for. I am trying to get something together to promote Kentucky fastpitch. Now I need honest answers would really not like a athlete to be posted by there parent or friend. I do realize that most softball parents are honest but sometime they are a little bais for their DD. Thanks and hope this works
not far at all in my opinioin
bargerlover01 Wrote:not far at all in my opinioin

Care to back that up with some reasons why? Just wondering why they are not a strong contender after a 26 win season and back to back all a district wins.
I would say they are the favorite in the 15th this year.
until proven otherwise the winner out of the 57th has got to be the favorite
The winner is Magoffin which lost most of their starters. Seeing how Pikeville lost no one, I would have to say Pikeville would be picked preseason to be better.