Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Danville @ Southwestern (09/16)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These two teams have played some great games over the years. The Warriors have taken the last two. Danville comes into the game with a 3-1 record, while Southwestern stands at 1-2. Who wins?
I haven't seen enough of Danville to make a score prediction in this one but I expect it to be close. Southwestern's physicality has always caused the Admirals problems. I'll take the Warriors in a close one since it's at the Reservation. Southwestern and Danville have played each other a lot over the past decade or so, and Somerset always plays them. Wonder why PC doesn't play Danville more?
I think this will be a pretty close game. Southwestern seems to have responded after the Rowan Co game with a good win over Marion Co. The defense held Marion to 138 Rush / 33 Pass. I've gone back and forth on this one, but I'm going to give Southwestern the home field advantage. The Warriors by 6.
southwestern at home!
Danville
Should be another good game for these two! With this game being at the Reservation, I think the Warriors will pull out a close win!

Southwestern - 28

Danville - 22
Danville by 7.
Southwestern seems to be playing much better starting with the 2nd half of the Rowan County game. Danville's speed will give the Warriors trouble but I think Southwestern can move the football on the Admirals. With the game being at Southwestern I'll take the Warriors in a close one 28-26.
Ads by 14.
Danville by 10
southwestern 34-21
I think this is a rebuilding year for the admirals. I'll take SW at home by 10
Danville 30-14.
Southwestern wins in a close one
danville 21-3
Southwestern by 2 TD's
pulling for Southwestern