Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who is some of the top freshmen in the mountains?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lets hear it?
Brandon Jones-- Hazard
From the Rock be Chance Ansardi, Blake Hacker, And Adams
Stephen Anderson and Tanner Morris from Harlan.
#58 Mike Smith and #53 Ricky Cornett for Leslie Co.
Prestonsburg- Jarrell, Spears, Holbrook, Burchett and many more
Dylan Cox, bell co LB/RB
Bell Co's Dylan Cox and Austin Caldwell.
North Laurel has heck of a freshman lineman number 79
Major Edwards qb for middlesboro and ryan pittman s/wr, Parker uhls pretty good too rb
Black&Yellow5 Wrote:Major Edwards qb for middlesboro and ryan pittman s/wr, Parker uhls pretty good too rb

Tazewell, TN? hmmmmm Wink
Cody Estep -WR/CB Pikeville
The Ysidro for Whitley County. I think he will be impressive at quarterback in a few weeks.
I don't know if you'd call us a moutain school or not but Estill has a very talented Freshmen QB
Strikeout King Wrote:I don't know if you'd call us a moutain school or not but Estill has a very talented Freshmen QB

Matthew Barger---Hayden Canady--KNOX :redboxer:
^ We never play Knox. Been by there high school (last year when they was playing Bell)
Tazewell, TN? hmmmmm

Whats that suppose to mean?
Cody Estep-Pikeville (WR/CB)
Nick Wallace - Shelby Valley (WR/FS)
Mac Justice- Pike Central (QB)
Wyatt Branham-Shelby Valley (NG/C)
Major Edwards- Middlesboro (QB) -Invited to Army/Navy All american bowl last year as an 8th grader (For 8th grade)
Jarred Jarrel -Pburg (QB) -3rd team all state last year.
Andrew Newsome-Shelby Valley (TE/OLB)
Reese Ryan-Lexington Catholic (QB) Invited to the All american top gun camp for 8th grde QB's last year and placed first.

My list.
All i do is win Wrote:Cody Estep-Pikeville (WR/CB)
Nick Wallace - Shelby Valley (WR/FS)
Mac Justice- Pike Central (QB)
Wyatt Branham-Shelby Valley (NG/C)
Major Edwards- Middlesboro (QB) -Invited to Army/Navy All american bowl last year as an 8th grader (For 8th grade)
Jarred Jarrel -Pburg (QB) -3rd team all state last year.
Andrew Newsome-Shelby Valley (TE/OLB)
Reese Ryan-Lexington Catholic (QB) Invited to the All american top gun camp for 8th grde QB's last year and placed first.

My list.
I know the Ryan kid is from catholic but i felt like i needed to mention him in this to show there is great talent down there also.
Williamsburg start 6 or 7 freshman all of which are really good.
Austin Ysidro of Whitley County is pretty good for the position hes been put in at such a young age.
For a freshman, its a big shock to try to learn a flexbone/option type offense that most juniors and seniors cant master. Kids got a heck of an arm to but as most of you know playing for Whitley, he will never use it. If he can learn how to take the big hits while optioning the ball off well than i think he we develop into a fine football player.
houston smith from hazard is a good player. 6'3 205 and plays d-end and LB, he is wearin his brother's old number 51 and will be better than he was.
Very good players. I have coached Hacker and Ansardi and they are some of the best I have coached in my fifteen years of coaching. Also Jackson County has an awesome freshmen class, and if they stay together, then can put that program on the map. All have work ethics that match their talent level.
Who the best Offensive freshman and who is the best Defensive Freshman
All i do is win Wrote:I know the Ryan kid is from catholic but i felt like i needed to mention him in this to show there is great talent down there also.

As good as the Ryan kid is, he won't be seeing much action at QB until he his a junior. It's tough to get playing time when you are the back-up QB to Kyle Bolin. Hopefully he will watch and learn from Bolin and hit the ground running when Reese takes over in 2 years.
well the Rock has good group of freshman if they stick together and grow a little bit lol
Dalton adkins from jc great hands and good speed
Williamsburg startes 6 freshman
Skyler Griffith 6'1 reciever has already caught over 904 yards, don't know for
sure but may be top reciever expecially in class A and maybe in the state

Jefferson Patrick leads his team in tackles and 2nd in rushing on his team
^ Wow man. I think that says a lot about the ability of the Williamsburg coaching staff and their system.
colonel4life Wrote:The Ysidro for Whitley County. I think he will be impressive at quarterback in a few weeks.

was he the QB in the PCC game. he impressed me
Pages: 1 2