Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Watched a little practice today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Me and my girlfriend got a bite to eat at arby's today and since the only place there is shade in the plaza we is over by central we decide to watch a little practice. (Well I did she just texted lol)

Anyway I got to watchin them run drills and it surprised me how many good backs they have, and how much speed they have. They could very well work in some spread sets and have huge success because their qb's looked pretty good also.

Then I went over to paintsville to watch a little bit and saw that they were working in some new stuff, and Daniels was looking alot better throwing they also had him taking a ton of practice snaps between drills. So who knows how that will turn out. They looked alot more focused than in past weeks. They also had alot more speed than they are showing in games.

But the main point is to bring up that both teams have alot of young talent and alot more speed than I thought.