Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle County vs Arsenal Tech
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How does everybody see Boyle County's Friday night game with the team from Indianapolis? Does anybody know anything about this team?
Arsenal tech has some "real" weapons. Boyle could get "shot" down in this one......
I don't know anything about this team from Indy,but if Boyle can't get thier offensive line straightend out they're gonna have problems beating a good team.
Stardust Wrote:Arsenal tech has some "real" weapons. Boyle could get "shot" down in this one......

hehe
Here's some infor on Tech:Record 2-2,National rank 6,484,State rank 135.
Have 60 players on team.Score 106,given up 94. Have some really big guys on the line a 6'5" 359lb,a 6'4" 315,and more in the upper 200 lb range.Colors are Green and Red.You can get more infor by going to Arsenal Tech Football.
I guess we'll see how the Rebels bounce back from last week's loss to John Hardin.
Big, fast, and not very well disciplined, but maybe the best athletes we'll play all year, according to one of our coaches.
Ultimaterebelfan Wrote:Big, fast, and not very well disciplined, but maybe the best athletes we'll play all year, according to one of our coaches.

I don't know much about Indiana football but being ranked 135 in the state I can't see them having better athletes than John Hardin or Highlands!!!
Pigskinman53 Wrote:I don't know much about Indiana football but being ranked 135 in the state I can't see them having better athletes than John Hardin or Highlands!!!

You wouldn't think so, and I sure hope not, but that was what I was told by a coach after viewing 2 game films.
Sounds like Louisville Central before Coach Scroggins took over. IMHO.
Should be interesting but, I think that Boyle should be able to win this one by 2 TDs!
Boyle 36-6
boyle by 20.
From what I can find Arsenal Tech just doesn't sound like a good team....average perhaps. I don't think this one will ever be in question.

Boyle by 21+
Boyle!
Ultimaterebelfan Wrote:Big, fast, and not very well disciplined, but maybe the best athletes we'll play all year, according to one of our coaches.

That is what coaches say about what ever team they are playing that week.
sstack Wrote:That is what coaches say about what ever team they are playing that week.

No they don't. ('I disagree', isn't that what you always say? ) I've never had a coach tell me before that a team we were getting ready to play wasn't very disciplined. I'm not talking about what the coaches say in the paper, I'm talking about what he told me in a private conversation. That was his take on what he saw from the films.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:hehe

Be careful PTF you are talking about a real football program and you might get their real fan base upset.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Be careful PTF you are talking about a real football program and you might get their real fan base upset.

Sarcasm perhaps
Ultimaterebelfan Wrote:No they don't. ('I disagree', isn't that what you always say? ) I've never had a coach tell me before that a team we were getting ready to play wasn't very disciplined. I'm not talking about what the coaches say in the paper, I'm talking about what he told me in a private conversation. That was his take on what he saw from the films.

I misread the post, I thought he said they were well disciplined. I missed the not. So you are correct, no coach ever said that to me or any team I was associated with. And I do not always say I disagree, there are many post I agree with. Am I not allowed to disagree with anyone on here?
Rebels win this one 21-7