Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boys POW for week #12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Place you nominations here! 2-13-2006 to 2-19-2006
Katlin Haney - Morgan County......23 point vs Fairview
Jamie McCarty (Johnson Central) vs. Pike Central
27 points (4-5 3pt) with a dunk.. changing the tempo early in the game and the Hawks couldn't recover. Great overall performance knocking off the #1 team in the 15th region.
i agree with mr. analysis
Justin Hicks of Hazard with 8 three point goals and 38 points on the night against the letcher central cougars
Lewis Barnette of Prestonsburg.. he had 19 points againt South Floyd and 23 points and 13 rebounds against Breathitt County
Nathaniel Peyton - Morgan County Cougars - 27 points against Elliott County....... 8 of 12 from the field.
Kyle Howard (Jackson City)

Tuesday 14th v/s Owsley- 25 points, 17 in the first quarter. Hit his first 8 shots before missing. Finished the game 10-12 from the floor. 4-4 from the three point line. Played with the flu, threw up a couple times while on the bench.

Wednesday 15th @ Besty Layne- 23 points, was still sick but played through it.

Friday 17th v/s Buckhorn- 25 points, bruised hip in fourth quarter but finished game.

Saturday 18th v/s Cordia- 17 points, very sore from the night before, but was still able to chip in.

That's pretty consistant playing for 4 games in 5 days.

(Jordan Fugate could be a candidate also, don't have the figures on him, can anyone help) These two kids played awesome this week.
ethan johnson SF
mason hall was a very selfise player this week
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:Lewis Barnette of Prestonsburg.. he had 19 points againt South Floyd and 23 points and 13 rebounds against Breathitt County

He gets my vote
Justin Slone from SF...He had 24pts and 9 rebounds against Shelby Valley comeing off the bench.
"Mike Jones" Wrote:ethan johnson SF

He hasn't done anything good enough for player of the week. He only had 13 against Valley.
Of course......Shawn Thompson from Lawrence Co against Magoffin Co.....He is one talented bball player. Go Shawn! Of course...I didn't SEE the game....don't have to......have seen Shawn play many times.....I KNOW he is good....:Cheerlead :theman:
I would have to say Ryan Johnson from south floyd b/c he is one of the best players that we have up there... and he can also score the most points for our team...correct me if im wrong
Justin Hutchinson,Fairview.
24 pts. vs. Ironton St. Joe.
21 pts. vs. Morgan co.
18 pts. vs. East Carter.
Thats a good week.
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:Lewis Barnette of Prestonsburg.. he had 19 points againt South Floyd and 23 points and 13 rebounds against Breathitt County
Sounds good.
Justin Slone had 24 agianst Shelby Valley off the bench

I agree with 15thregioncrazy
Me too
Shawn Thompson against Magoffin Co. had 31 points 11 rebounds 2 blocks and 4 assist.

got my vote