Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Patriots 38 - Dolphins 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chad Henne had a great night -BUT an incredible offensive night by Brady and the Dolphins, and Ochocinco only accounted for one catch in his debut.

total yards for both teams: 1110

Brady puts up 517 yards, Henne puts up 416.

Welker had 160 with a 99 yard TD, Hernandez had 103 and Branch had 93. Flat out incredible!
sounds like it was one hell of a game
There shouldn't be any dispute that Tom Brady is the best QB right now and has been the last few years(No, Peyton Manning has not been better than Tom Brady). This guy don't have a legit #1 receiver and throws for over 500 yards(Ocho Cinco is not a #1 receiver anymore). You could put Zaga, Stardust, king360, MVP2, and myself as his 5 receivers and he'd still SOMEHOW put up huge numbers.
Anyway, Pats are on their way to another #1 seed.
Tom Brady!!! Thats all I'm gonna say!
Aslan Wrote:There shouldn't be any dispute that Tom Brady is the best QB right now and has been the last few years(No, Peyton Manning has not been better than Tom Brady). This guy don't have a legit #1 receiver and throws for over 500 yards(Ocho Cinco is not a #1 receiver anymore). You could put Zaga, Stardust, king360, MVP2, and myself as his 5 receivers and he'd still SOMEHOW put up huge numbers.
Anyway, Pats are on their way to another #1 seed.

Well, I'm pretty confident that if it was us five, I'd be his legit #1.....:rockon:

You are right about Brady, he has proved that year in and year out. However, I think that this is the same qualities that Big Ben, Peyton and Rodgers all have. They can make the receivers around them great.
As much as I hate the Pats, I must give credit where credit is due. The Patriots played great! Tom Brady's performance was spectacular. Plus, Wes Welker won my Fantasy Football Game for me Smile
Pats looked very good on offensive. Pats O-line looked like the best in the league, WR's are very fast and good at getting open, and Brady put the ball on the target.

I know Brady had 500+ yds and thats great but man those Pats WR's were killing the Miami DB's.....

Pats D still needs a little work.
[quote=ekff]Pats looked very good on offensive. Pats O-line looked like the best in the league, WR's are very fast and good at getting open, and Brady put the ball on the target.

I know Brady had 500+ yds and thats great but man those Pats WR's were killing the Miami DB's.....

Pats D still needs a little work.[/QUOTE]

They let Henne throw over 400 yards on them.If they want to go back the Superbowl, they deff need to work on D but I agree with you guys offensive they are one of the best if not the best.
So much for Cam Newton leading the league in yards for week 1 lol
Brady is a beast!