Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy layne
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody know if kory jarrell gets to play this week? If not, when will he?
Judging by your username I assume no one needs to respond Big Grin
Lol that's a good one but do u know if he get to or not
I-Know Wrote:Lol that's a good one but do u know if he get to or not

I have no idea, but I read in the Betsy Layne/Allen Central thread he would not be playing. I personally don't know though.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Judging by your username I assume no one needs to respond Big Grin

:lmao: Nice one.:lmao:
I-Know Wrote:Does anybody know if kory jarrell gets to play this week? If not, when will he?
does it really matter we are talking about betsy layne.
p burg hero Wrote:does it really matter we are talking about betsy layne.

Why make statements like that ?!? This website isn't only for traditional football powers...

Betsy Layne is in the process of building their program (and making pretty good progress this year). Let them do their thing. The negativity serves no purpose whatsoever.

:dudecomeon:

Un-called for!
The DQ listing on KHSAA shows a 2 game suspension for Jarrell.
:notworthy PLEASE........ WE are so not worthy to be talked about! GO BOBCATS!
Good game when Betsy Lane and Leslie County play.
I hear he got a 2 game suspension, but then he got in trouble in the lunchroom over some stuff and may be out for another 2 games. Just a rumor.
the predicament Wrote:I hear he got a 2 game suspension, but then he got in trouble in the lunchroom over some stuff and may be out for another 2 games. Just a rumor.

Wow, that could really hurt the Bobcats. Hope this is not true.
I'm not sure if you get a DQ if its 2 or 3 games this year. I know last year it was 1 but it has changed this year.

Please do everyone in Prestonsburg a favor and stick to Topix.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Please do everyone in Prestonsburg a favor and stick to Topix.
i have my opinion bro you have yours.i may have my reasons that you dont about.so dont lecture me.i dont judge you do i.so stick to commits instead of advice.i dont want it
p burg hero Wrote:i have my opinion bro you have yours.i may have my reasons that you dont about.so dont lecture me.i dont judge you do i.so stick to commits instead of advice.i dont want it

What you need are some Grammar lessons.
Have they decided if the appeal got approved? Will he get to play this week or next?????