Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville at Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who and Why
Kentucky by 3.
uk by 1 if they are lucky.both teams going down hill.[fast]
Kentucky-28
Louisville-23

Kentucky has the better defense.
^

And both offenses has struggled.
UK and Lousiville will both find ways to beat the other's defense. UK 32-24
ROTFLMFAO!!!!

WVU and Marshall played the Coal Bowl. This is the Suck Bowl because both teams suck.
17-10 Kentucky.
If Kentucky comes out good offensively this will be a blowout. However If they are slow offensively louisville can, and probably will win.

This team has the talent just no leadership, we have to have a leader step up.
Quote:ROTFLMFAO!!!!

WVU and Marshall played the Coal Bowl. This is the Suck Bowl because both teams suck.

didnt you hear? the suck bowl is already over with. your woman came out the all star mvpConfusednicker:
Wish nobody would lose but Imma say UK wins just because I think they'll take care of the ball more.
UK - 31
UL - 23
I think that it will be one heck of a game!! Wildcats win by a FG!
Kentucky - 24

Louisville - 14
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:ROTFLMFAO!!!!

As always you have enlightened us with stupidity for the day.
I can only imagine how well WV will do this year.

Lville 24
UK 21
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:didnt you hear? the suck bowl is already over with. your woman came out the all star mvpConfusednicker:

I guess that was funny in 3rd grade. I'm a UK fan and root against WVU, but I can certainly come up with better "comebacks" than some moronic and imbecilic shot than this :lame: You better hurry back to class little Jimmy before you have to put your nose in the corner!
Stardust Wrote:I guess that was funny in 3rd grade. I'm a UK fan and root against WVU, but I can certainly come up with better "comebacks" than some moronic and imbecilic shot than this :lame: You better hurry back to class little Jimmy before you have to put your nose in the corner!
:thatsfunn
Louisville - 23
Kentucky - 20

Louisville QB will play the better game.
Quote:I guess that was funny in 3rd grade. I'm a UK fan and root against WVU, but I can certainly come up with better "comebacks" than some moronic and imbecilic shot than this You better hurry back to class little Jimmy before you have to put your nose in the corner!

:moon:
Morning line has UK -7 point favorite.
Kentucky looked good midway through the 3rd quarter and on against CMU, and Louisville hasn't looked decent yet.

I'd say Kentucky's defense makes some big plays in this one and UK wins, 23-13.
It really doesn't matter. We could add both their wins together at the end of the season, and still not be bowl eligible. Kentucky is bad, but I believe Louisville is even worse. The state of Kentucky this year is fielding three of the worst teams in Division 1 football.

Two defensive juggernauts on display this weekend.
Uk 6
UL 3
Kentucky is now the 6.5 favorite. Sounds about right. Both teams are pretty bad right now, but it's a long season. Kentucky should win this one 24-17 or so. No need to be down on the team this year, we lost a lot. (Hartline, Cobb, Locke). There is some good young talent on this team (Clemons, Smith, Gainer) who will have us looking good again in a year or two.
Quote:I guess that was funny in 3rd grade. I'm a UK fan and root against WVU, but I can certainly come up with better "comebacks" than some moronic and imbecilic shot than this You better hurry back to class little Jimmy before you have to put your nose in the corner!

calm down lol its all just a joke. no need to get upset old timer.
UK- 31
Louisville- 10
Stardust Wrote:I guess that was funny in 3rd grade. I'm a UK fan and root against WVU, but I can certainly come up with better "comebacks" than some moronic and imbecilic shot than this :lame: You better hurry back to class little Jimmy before you have to put your nose in the corner!

ahh boys.. lol
Should be a good one. Kentucky 20-13.
Quote:Should be a good one. Kentucky 20-13.

now that's a reasonable score, i can see this:Thumbs:
torQQue Wrote:It really doesn't matter. We could add both their wins together at the end of the season, and still not be bowl eligible. Kentucky is bad, but I believe Louisville is even worse. The state of Kentucky this year is fielding three of the worst teams in Division 1 football.

Uk 6
UL 3

Good Lord. Give them a chance to actually get into SEC play before you dismiss the season. I guess you were one of the people that said Kentucky's basketball team wouldn't do shit in the tourney half way through the season last year? Kentucky football does this every year they play bad against inferior competition.
Uk-21
U of L-7
Ouch!
torQQue Wrote:It really doesn't matter. We could add both their wins together at the end of the season, and still not be bowl eligible. Kentucky is bad, but I believe Louisville is even worse. The state of Kentucky this year is fielding three of the worst teams in Division 1 football.

Uk 6
UL 3
Agreed.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Good Lord. Give them a chance to actually get into SEC play before you dismiss the season. I guess you were one of the people that said Kentucky's basketball team wouldn't do shit in the tourney half way through the season last year? Kentucky football does this every year they play bad against inferior competition.

If they're struggling this bad in OOC play, imagine how bad it will be when they actually play the SEC schedule. And the bolded is false. Here's the scores from their three weakest opponents last year.

UK - 63 WKU 28
UK - 47 Akron - 10
UK - 49 Charleston Southern - 21

We were at least blowing these inferior teams out last year. Time to realize the truth, man. UK is awful and basketball season couldn't start soon enough.
Pages: 1 2 3