Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bishop Brossart at Pendleton County 9/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brossart was handled easily by Dayton last week. Can they bounce back against PC?
A week ago I would have said Bishop Brossart but after last weeks lack of performance. I don't know. Talent wise I think Brossart is better. I'll take Brossart in a close one
nky Wrote:A week ago I would have said Bishop Brossart but after last weeks lack of performance. I don't know. Talent wise I think Brossart is better. I'll take Brossart in a close one

Ditto. This went from a likely win to a tossup after the loss to Dayton.
^ Yes, but we all did not count in the "Dejujaun" factor for Dayton last week! I'm pretty confident that Pendlton does not have one of them!
Stardust Wrote:^ Yes, but we all did not count in the "Dejujaun" factor for Dayton last week! I'm pretty confident that Pendlton does not have one of them!

Pretty sure Brossart was also caught by surprise.:yikes:
^ Thank god HHS does not have to worry about him this year..... Wink
:happytear:I'm sure I have his transfer papers and recruiting analysis here somewhere.Confusednicker:
Stardust Wrote:^ Yes, but we all did not count in the "Dejujaun" factor for Dayton last week! I'm pretty confident that Pendlton does not have one of them!
he wasn't much of a factor on the offensive side of the ball. Although he did have a nice INT when the ball was thrown into his chest.
^ At least it stuck.... Smile
^ might have left a dent :biggrin:
Guarantee though he won't remember it that way....

:gtfo: what you trying to say there honky? :biglmao: im just kiddin

i understand what your saying, no surprise additions
^ LMAO, now that never even crossed my mind! LOL - too funny.

I was using "Dejujuan" as an Adjective, not a Noun! LOL - now you are going to get me in all kinds of trouble!

toussaints Wrote::gtfo: what you trying to say there honky? :biglmao: im just kiddin

Dusty's from the County. Don't blame the rest of us for his actions:devilflam

Just kidding, we get where you are coming from SD - Right....:biggrin:
Alright, I'm done in this thread!:beg:
Stardust Wrote:LOL - now you are going to get me in all kinds of trouble!

CamelPride Wrote:Dusty's from the County. Don't blame the rest of us for his actions

It's ok, all that wrestling changes a man lol
^ Seeing too many men in tights changes a man..... wait, now I didn't mean it that way... Oh Damn - this just ain't working!!!!

lol
Stardust Wrote:^ Seeing too many men in tights changes a man..... wait, now I didn't mean it that way... Oh Damn - this just ain't working!!!!

lol

you're really setting yourself up for failure here
toussaints Wrote::gtfo: what you trying to say there honky? :biglmao: im just kiddin

I don't care who you are, that there's funny.:thatsfunn