Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NCC v. Simon Kenton 9/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NCC wins this one. This is at Simon Kenton.
NCC by 21
NCC by a whole lot. NCC could be the second best team in NKY.
nptb17 Wrote:NCC by a whole lot. NCC could be the second best team in NKY.

NCC by 2 - 3 TDs.

Maybe 3rd but a very CLOSE 3RD.

I would say here are the top 3:
Highlands
Cov Cath
NCC
Ncc
Newport Catholic 28-12.
Let me first say I'm an NCC fan but the 1 team that we are forgetting is Beechwood, CovCath might find out this weekend. My thought is 1.) Highlands
2.)a)NCC b.)Beechwood c.)CovCath I think on any given friday all 3 of them might beat eachother. Beechwood is the only team that plays both teams and might prove to be the Only #2 team in NKY. The key is how Beechwood will use Vocke watching the Holy Cross game it looked like Beechwoods Coaching staff is trying to keep Vocke healthy he really didn't get the ball that much the first half the second half everytime he touched it he scored. He is the best running back in NKY an i beleave the most dangerous player it doesn't matter how you try to game plan for him.
walking tall Wrote:Let me first say I'm an NCC fan but the 1 team that we are forgetting is Beechwood, CovCath might find out this weekend. My thought is 1.) Highlands
2.)a)NCC b.)Beechwood c.)CovCath I think on any given friday all 3 of them might beat eachother. Beechwood is the only team that plays both teams and might prove to be the Only #2 team in NKY. The key is how Beechwood will use Vocke watching the Holy Cross game it looked like Beechwoods Coaching staff is trying to keep Vocke healthy he really didn't get the ball that much the first half the second half everytime he touched it he scored. He is the best running back in NKY an i beleave the most dangerous player it doesn't matter how you try to game plan for him.

:poker face:Okay, nice analysis for elsewhere, but what about this game? NewCath makes this a long night in Independence with a double digit win.
walking tall Wrote:Let me first say I'm an NCC fan but the 1 team that we are forgetting is Beechwood, CovCath might find out this weekend. My thought is 1.) Highlands

Elliott was the best back in NKY, but now that he is out Vocke would be the top guy. As for the most dangerous player to plan for, it's NCC's Brady Hightchew. There is not a coach in NKY on their schedule this year who knows how to plan and stop him. The Pioneers will not find a way Friday!
NCC with fortunate scheduling. Simon was better than NCC for the last 3 yrs. This year Simon is back to being terrible. NCC 42-0. NCC also avoids Covcath this year? Avoids Highlands every year. Beechwood does beat NCC AGAIN.
not to be a pioNEER hater or anything but NewCath wins this one
Wideleft01 Wrote:NCC with fortunate scheduling. Simon was better than NCC for the last 3 yrs. This year Simon is back to being terrible. NCC 42-0. NCC also avoids Covcath this year? Avoids Highlands every year. Beechwood does beat NCC AGAIN.

What are you honest feeling about NCC:biglmao:
I think NewCath will win this one, NCC is rolling and SK just escaped last week with a victory because Holmes can't kick field goals
Stardust Wrote:Elliott was the best back in NKY, but now that he is out Vocke would be the top guy. As for the most dangerous player to plan for, it's NCC's Brady Hightchew. There is not a coach in NKY on their schedule this year who knows how to plan and stop him. The Pioneers will not find a way Friday!

I know that this is a NCC/SK post but P. Towles is the best QB or RB in NKY.
Sorry, I agree Brady is the most dangerous he throws and runs! I really wasn't thinking of NCC, I think Brady may have more threats around him with the type of offence NCC runs which makes it more difficult to game plan for.
Back to the game itself NCC should win, but they are comming off a bye sometimes bye helps regroup and sometimes it hurts when you are on a roll. Throw in they play at Simon Kenton for Simon's first home game. I see this game alot closer then people might think. If NCC starts slow with Simon being fired up. Saying that if NCC palys like they have been playing game over in 3-3 1/2 quaters. The first quarter will tell how this game goes.
Stardust Wrote:What are you honest feeling about NCC:biglmao:

I still donate to them every year. I just want them to lose every football game because they won't take their beating from Highlands like men. Cancelling the freshmen game last year was the epitome of chicken.
This is also Simons Homecoming Game. Could help fire them up
walking tall Wrote:This is also Simons Homecoming Game. Could help fire them up

56-6 Newcath
Newcatholic names the score.
I'm was waiting for Neerfan to give us his analysis before I make any predictions. Assuming that he'll pick SK 34-7, I'll take NCC by the same score.