Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: TNA's No Surrender PPV Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
#1 X Div. Contender's Match: Jesse Sorensen def. Kid Kash -BFG Series: Bully Ray (52 pts) Def. James Storm of Beer Money (30 pts) via DQ

-Knockouts Title: Winter def. Mickie James

-Tag Team Title: Mexican America def. "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero & Devon

-"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan def. Samoa Joe

-BFG Series: Bobby Roode (52) def. Gunner (42) via Submission

-X Title: Austin Aries def. Brian Kendrick

-BFG Series: Bobby Roode def. Bully Ray to become the #1 Contender

-World Heavyweight Title: Kurt Angle def. Sting and Mr. Anderson
Bound For Glory Series
The contender with the most points in the series at the end of the night gets a World Heavyweight Title shot at Bound for Glory. Going into the night the Leaders were as follows: Bully Ray (49), Bobby Roode (42), Gunner (42), and James Storm (40). Bully Ray simply needed to win the match via pinfall or submission in order to continue in the series uncontested. The other three in the series would require a submission victory to pass Bully Ray if he lost. Bully Ray won by Disqualification and brought him to 52 pts. requiring the winner of the other BFG Series match to win by submission in order to tie with Bully Ray and stay alive in the series. The battle between Bobby Roode and Gunner resulted in Roode getting the submission victory and bringing him to 52 pts tying with Bully Ray. After Roode’s win Bischoff dictated there will be a winner in the BFG Series tonight and created a match between Roode and Ray. In the newly added match, Bobby Roode defeated Bully Ray making him the #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Title at Bound for Glory in Philadelphia.
Results from the No Surrender Pay-Per-View

-#1 Contender's Match: In a very exciting and fast paced match Jesse Sorensen defeated Kid Kash to obtain the #1 contendership for the X-Division Title.

-Bound for Glory Series: Ray did everything he could prevent the match from beginning. Storm continuously tried to gain the submission victory throughout and at one point Ray spit beer into the eyes of storm to temporarily blind him. After an intense match, Storm attempted to spit beer in his Ray’s face but instead spit in the referee’s face, which resulted in a disqualification win for Bully Ray (3 pts) putting him in First Place at 52 points and completely eliminating James Storm.

- Knockouts Championship: Winter defeated Mickie James to become the new Knockouts Champion! Angelina Love distracted Mickie James throughout the match, which also distracted the referee and allowed Winter to spit a mysterious red liquid in the face of Mickie James and helped Winter to get the pin and become the new Knockouts Champion.

- World Tag Team Championship: Anarquia and Hernandez retained the Tag Team Titles by defeating “The Pope” and Devon. Anarquia and Hernandez were joined by Rosita and Sarita at ringside. Both Rosita and Sarita attempted to distract throughout the hard fought match. Because of assistance from Sarita holding down Pope, Mexican America was able to get the pinfall and retain the Tag Titles.

-Matt Morgan defeated Samoa Joe. A heated match that involved absolutely brutal blows from both wrestlers. After taking Joe out with the Carbon Footprint Morgan got the pin fall victory.

-Bound for Glory Series: At the start, either contender needed a submission victory in order to stay alive in the BFG Series. After an epic battle that went back and forth, Roode was able to submit Gunner to get the submission win and gain 10 points to tie with Bully Ray at 52 points. Bischoff entered at the end of the match and created a new match between Bully Ray and Bobby Roode to settle the series to happen tonight.

-X Division Championship: Austin Aries dominated at the start of the match but Brian Kendrick would not back down and caused Aries to dive face first from the ring into the guardrail. After a very physical match Aries took out Kendrick with a brain buster that allowed for him to get the pin and become the new X Division Champion.

-Bound For Glory Series: (Newly added Match) Bully Ray used the same tactics he utilized early in the night with controlling the pace at the start of the match by going in and out of the ring. Roode seemed to be unaffected by Bully Ray’s chops and made his distaste for Bully Ray known which mentally got to Ray. Mind games continued between the two throughout the match. After Roode dropped a massive Spinebuster on Ray, Roode got the pin to become the #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Title.

-World Heavyweight Championship: At the beginning of the match Anderson and Sting worked together to take apart Angle. With Angle out of the ring Sting and Anderson faced off. Angle came to and took out Anderson outside of the ring and went to face off with Sting until Anderson returned and it became every man for himself. After Hogan interferes and sprays Sting’s eyes with something, Angle is able to take out a disoriented Sting with and Angle Slam and get the pin to retain the World Title.
Glad Roode won, but overall I thought the show was a dud.
^ I sure hope Roode gets the strap. Not sure what the plan is with Angle and his legal troubles, but let's see if TNA can build a star.
I am glad to see Roode getting the shot,also. I have loved Beer Money as a team, but I think Roode's singles push has been long over due. I remember when they first split up the Canadian group he was in, he was given a Macho Man like angle where all these different managers lined up to try to sign him. I don't know what happened from there,it just kind of died. Typical WCW, I mean TNA booking, I guess. To his credit, though, he and Storm have been a heck of a team. I just hope this doesn't spell doom for James Storm. He is a heck of a talent, as well. As for Roode, I have always thought he had the look, the talent and the necessary speaking skills for be a main eventer. Hopefully, it isn't a one time deal with him losing to Angle and being pushed back into tags or into a feud with Storm, which I don't think would do either of them any good. It is TNA, though, so you never really know what will happen, but you can almost rest assured that it won't be good.