Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cinderella Team??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In each region who is going to be the cinderella team that makes a late run?
for some reason I'm sayin Shelby Valley...I don't know why, but i just think they will...mabey betsy Lane
i say south floyd
"raiders_basketball20" Wrote:i say south floyd
:BigLaugh:
Paintsville
"MCfan" Wrote::BigLaugh:

y do u say that 4 sf has improved
South Floyd is still playing at that Junior Varsity level because of their age and where they are experience wise.

If East Ridge would step their game up they could turn some heads.

Pikeville doesn't have it this year either.

Everyone knows that Pike Central has a great team.

I haven't saw the other ones play so I guess we will just have to wait and see.
Shelby Valley!
Valley is really in a slump right now. They have had two opportunities here as of recent to really receive recognition, but haven't got it done. They lost to both Johnson Central and Belfry by large margins, simply because they can't peice together a whole ball game. They will play GREAT ball for either a quarter or a half, never for an entire game. For this reason, I really do think they will make some noise during the Regional tournament, because I really look for them to pick it up come crunch time. Shelby Valley is usually always a tournament time team.
"raiders_basketball20" Wrote:i say south floyd

Are you being serious?
How about this? Who ever wins the 15th will be a cinderella. The Region is so wide open. How can you say anyone is going to win it? The way they have been beating up on each other this year. Should be a very interesting tourney!
sheldon clark
Betsey Lane Go Cats!!!!!!