Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg @ Casey County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know anything about Casey Co.
Simon Kenton 9 - 34 (L)
Taylor County 39 - 0 (W)
Green County 21 - 41 (L)
Clinton County 56 - 6 (W)
Prestonsburg should win, but the score may be closer than many predict.
Prestonburg by 6
^I'll take Prestonsburg by 4. Due to injuries.
Blackcats by 10.
blackcats by 20 some. regardless of injuries.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Prestonsburg should win, but the score may be closer than many predict.

I agree with you. Last time I seen casey play, they ran the wish-bone with that type of offense the score is sometimes closer than expected.

Prestonsburg wins.
P-burg
Prestonsburg will be without WR/DB/K/P Joseph Jamerson, OL/DL Alex Garner and WR/RB/DB Grant Anderson. Expect a whole lot more playing time out of freshman Jarred Jarrell and expect majority of the plays to go through Bryson Williams.

I too think this game may be close game, but Prestonsburg wins regardless.

Go Blackcats!
I assume Anderson is out for remainder of the season. Does anyone know when or if Garner and Jamerson will be back? The loss of three two way starters will be tough to overcome at playoff time.
Prestonsburg
P-Burg!
hawg laig Wrote:I assume Anderson is out for remainder of the season. Does anyone know when or if Garner and Jamerson will be back? The loss of three two way starters will be tough to overcome at playoff time.

Garner - assuming the shoulder is stable in the socket, a disloc/reloc injury needs 2-3 wks of rest.

Jamerson and Anderson...I don't know.
hawg laig Wrote:I assume Anderson is out for remainder of the season. Does anyone know when or if Garner and Jamerson will be back? The loss of three two way starters will be tough to overcome at playoff time.

Jamerson is out 2 weeks untill another visit to his doctor. Will know more then on him. I hear (not sure) Garner will be out at least 2 weeks also. Also hear (not sure yet) Anderson is out for the season.:Sad04:
Pburg
Prestonsburg 33-20.
does anyone what time the game is. i heard 3oclock then i heard 6oclock.
p burg hero Wrote:does anyone what time the game is. i heard 3oclock then i heard 6oclock.

Freshman game at 4. Varsity at 6.
If these injuries are to KEY players Casey may can pull the upset being at home
Pigskinman53 Wrote:If these injuries are to KEY players Casey may can pull the upset being at home

All are key players. Jamerson starts WR, FS, K, & P
Anderson leading rusher so far this season & starts DB
Garner starts OL & DL
Basically like losing 6 starting positions offensively & defensively combined.
Yes Casey could very well pull the upset. Not even so sure it would be an upset with the Blackcats missing so many key players & the long drive with it being a home game for Casey.
Casey doesn't have much Depth but Bolin and #54 are 2 very good players
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:All are key players. Jamerson starts WR, FS, K, & P
Anderson leading rusher so far this season & starts DB
Garner starts OL & DL
Basically like losing 6 starting positions offensively & defensively combined.
Yes Casey could very well pull the upset. Not even so sure it would be an upset with the Blackcats missing so many key players & the long drive with it being a home game for Casey.

This could be a good chance for Holbrook and Spears to get some good experience on varsity.
casey county wins if they have thier refs like PCC did against pburg!
I'm going to go with Casey by 6 in this one, just to be a good county neighbor....and I don't even know who's refs will be there.
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:casey county wins if they have thier refs like PCC did against pburg!
amen brother.
Casey Co doesn't have the horses to compete with P-burg.Sorry Casey,Cats by 20.
P-burg by 28. how far is it from prestonsburg to casey county
p burg hero Wrote:amen brother.

im from perry, i just figured i would say it cause i knew one of you sore losers was gonna say it! :moon:
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:P-burg by 28. how far is it from prestonsburg to casey county

I'm pretty sure it's about a 3.5 hours.
Pages: 1 2