Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bengals 27 - Browns 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bengals take a commanding lead in the AFC North Standings
We blew this one and I cant wait to see the Ravens slaughter Cincy
^Lol. Up a full game on the Steelers! Woo!
The Browns are my favorite team as well. And I have to admit, they killed themselves. But it's very understandable with the youth of their team.
CardinalAlum Wrote:We blew this one and I cant wait to see the Ravens slaughter Cincy

Well, many this year have tried to slaughter the Bengals, and ALL of them have failed!
MisterPerfect Wrote:The Browns are my favorite team as well. And I have to admit, they killed themselves. But it's very understandable with the youth of their team.

Bengals have the youngest team in football!!!! :flame:
Ya killing me Dust!
Stardust Wrote:Bengals have the youngest team in football!!!! :flame:

Good for you then. I'm just saying our lack of experience is the reason we fell apart. The Bengals never lost concentration on what they were set to do. No matter how bad they were down.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Good for you then. I'm just saying our lack of experience is the reason we fell apart. The Bengals never lost concentration on what they were set to do. No matter how bad they were down.

Serious - Did you just say "Good for you then"? Wow, I remember that kind of comeback in grade school!:dudecomeon:
Stardust Wrote:Serious - Did you just say "Good for you then"? Wow, I remember that kind of comeback in grade school!:dudecomeon:

And I also remember people trying to one up you on everything you say back in grade school.

:betterthanexpected:
God I'm just so damn mad right now about this
CardinalAlum Wrote:God I'm just so damn mad right now about this

Can't get frustrated buddy, it's a long, long season. And give the Browns some experience and they'll be just fine.

Mark it down:biggrin:
MisterPerfect Wrote:And I also remember people trying to one up you on everything you say back in grade school.

:betterthanexpected:

LOL - They usually gave up when they knew they were arguing with a lunatic:1:
MisterPerfect Wrote:Can't get frustrated buddy, it's a long, long season. And give the Browns some experience and they'll be just fine.

Mark it down:biggrin:

Im sure hoping so im just mad that we blew that lead in the 4th
^ Did the announcers say that the Browns lost more Q4 leads than any team in football last year!
Stardust Wrote:LOL - They usually gave up when they knew they were arguing with a lunatic:1:

And this my friend. Is why I'm leaving this thread. :biglmao:

Smile
^ C'mon......
Stardust Wrote:^ C'mon......

Ahh, just poking a little frustration at ya Dusty. Cut me some slack. lol Both my teams lost today! Sad
^ Ok, Ok - you know I'm just ribbing you anyhow. Go drink you a sippee cup, and we can take it up later - lol J/K
MisterPerfect Wrote:And this my friend. Is why I'm leaving this thread. :biglmao:

Smile

Cya bub! Big Grin
Stardust Wrote:^ Ok, Ok - you know I'm just ribbing you anyhow. Go drink you a sippee cup, and we can take it up later - lol J/K

A step ahead of you.

lol
Called the Bengals in this one. I'm glad they open the season with a win.
Bengals are looking pretty good so far this season, they're undefeated! Pretty impressive!
^ They have run the table so far this season! :wenumber1