Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ravens 35 - Steelers 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I asked in the prediction thread why would the Ravens crush the Steelers and was crucified for thinking that the Ravens would beat the snot out of them!

Hmmm, Big Ben is the reason why!
Awesome! What a statement by Baltimore. Ray Rice had a great game and thank God I had him on my fantasy team(26.90 points)!
Big Ben was terrible and did give the ball away often! But he's not only to blame, our defense couldn't stop a flag football team.

Very, very ugly game and very disappointing game from the Steelers.
Aslan Wrote:Awesome! What a statement by Baltimore. Ray Rice had a great game and thank God I had him on my fantasy team(26.90 points)!

Looks like it's going to be a two team race between the Ravens and Bengals in 2011!:biglmao:
^It definitely looks that way. When the Bengals play the Steelers, over/under 50 points Cincy wins by? Should the over/under be in the triple digits?!
Aslan Wrote:^It definitely looks that way. When the Bengals play the Steelers, over/under 50 points Cincy wins by? Should the over/under be in the triple digits?!

Look, I'm not getting carried away and can truly see things honestly. I know that when the Bengals play the Steelers, it will be a tough match-up but to think the Bengals can win by 100 or more is not realistic. I'm thinking more like 72-76 points:Clap:
VERY conservative prediction. I don't know if the Bengals are going to win by that low of a margin.
^ Yeah, I know, but I'm not one of those fans who likes to gloat..........
Yeah man, never.
Called Baltimore but didnt except this large of winning margin.
Didn't see this coming at all. Could be the worse game Ben Roethlisberger has ever had in his career. Congrats Ravens, shut a lot of people up today.

Still say Steelers are #2 in this division and still make the playoffs.
In all reality, IMO Steelers still win the division. They've been known to get off to bad starts.
Aslan Wrote:In all reality, IMO Steelers still win the division. They've been known to get off to bad starts.

You got that right.
Aslan Wrote:In all reality, IMO Steelers still win the division. They've been known to get off to bad starts.

That only happens of the divisions best two teams, the perfect records of the Bengals and the Ravens are no fluke. They have proven in every regular season game this year that they cannot be beat!:1:
Man, lol. I guess I couldn't agree more!
Cannot base an entire season on what happened in one game. Yes it was a terrible showing on both sides of the ball. My favorite quote came from James Harrison who said "We couldnt put out a fire in the rain forest". The Steelers under Tomlin have always played better with their backs against the wall. I bet you see a different team take the field next week against Seattle.
Good news is that the Steelers could not have played any worse. They will come back from this a better team. Week 1 loss is not the end of the world, I remember when the Steelers lost to Cleveland 51-0 and still made the playoffs. Things will work out.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Cannot base an entire season on what happened in one game. Yes it was a terrible showing on both sides of the ball. My favorite quote came from James Harrison who said "We couldnt put out a fire in the rain forest". The Steelers under Tomlin have always played better with their backs against the wall. I bet you see a different team take the field next week against Seattle.

Jarons Wrote:Good news is that the Steelers could not have played any worse. They will come back from this a better team. Week 1 loss is not the end of the world, I remember when the Steelers lost to Cleveland 51-0 and still made the playoffs. Things will work out.

Optimism:Thumbs: In these times of desperation I can see why you guys are in dire need of it! It will be a very long season for you guys, but you can count on ole' Stardust to be there to help remind you guys along the way!:trolldad2:
F--- Baltimore. And the horse they rode in on.
Stardust Wrote:Optimism:Thumbs: In these times of desperation I can see why you guys are in dire need of it! It will be a very long season for you guys, but you can count on ole' Stardust to be there to help remind you guys along the way!:trolldad2:
Troll:biggrin:
^ Thank you for noticing..... Wink
^Enjoy your one week of glory. Your Bungles has already exceded my expectations for the season. Thing will get back to normal soon enough:redboxer:
Congrats Ravens!
Wow, didnt see this lop sided of a win coming. Thats OK though i hate the Steelers.
Pitt cant handle Ray.
I LOVE THIS.
The ravens flat dominated them.
I hate the steelers and hope they lose every sunday, but when they lose to Baltimore, it makes my life so much better...
TidesHoss32 Wrote:F--- Baltimore. And the horse they rode in on.

It looks like we rode in on a STEEL horse and rode out with Bens head on a stick.
Jarons Wrote:^Enjoy your one week of glory. Your Bungles has already exceded my expectations for the season. Thing will get back to normal soon enough:redboxer:

Everyone wants to focus on someone else's team instead of their own. Why do you have to spend so much time harping on another's team. I just can't stand posters who do that. That is just a troll! Good grief, worry about your own team and stop taking crack shots at another!Confusedhh: