Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Michigan 35 - Notre Dame 31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

what a game. Michigan scores with about a minute left. Notre Dame comes all the way down the field and gets a TD to re-take the lead. with 23 seconds left Dnard (spelling?) Robinson takes his Michigan Wolverines in just 3 plays 80 Yards and 8 seconds throws it in the endzone and it's caught with 2 seconds left.
Wow, what a game. Awesome game! I cant believe ND let Michigan go back down and score after taking the lead with under a min to go.

Poor EKFF.
Wow what a damn game
One the best games I've ever seen.
ND has 9 fumbles in first 2 games, many in the red zone. Hard to win games that way!
Robinson with some Hesiman numbers tonight, 308 passing, 4 TD (Which were both career highs) and a rushing TD.
MVP2 Wrote:Robinson with some Hesiman numbers tonight, 308 passing, 4 TD (Which were both career highs) and a rushing TD.

Robinson is my favorite player in the FBS.
He put up Heisman numbers last year too but Michigan wasn't in the picture.
If they can muster up a good season he will get plenty of mentions.
This game will do a lot for his Heisman campaign.
I fell asleep during this one.lol
It's always a good thing to see ND go down. Inept!!!
This just proves my point. Touchdown Jesus has left the building.
All I can say is........WOW! One of the best college football games EVER!
Agreed Playboy5. One of the best damn games ive seen in a long time. That Auburn and Miss St game was a good one too!
king360 Wrote:I fell asleep during this one.lol

How!!!???
Talk about an exciting game to watch!!! The Denard Robinson must have ice in his veins to march his team 80 yards in 28 seconds!! That was just insane. What was even more wild, is the fact that Michigan came 2 yd awway from scoring another TD on the kickoff with no time left on the clock!! Very impressive performance by the Wolverines!!
I think they got that last TD
They just refused to count it lol
MVP2 Wrote:Wow, what a game. Awesome game! I cant believe ND let Michigan go back down and score after taking the lead with under a min to go.

Poor EKFF.

Notre Dame could still beat Titans
cant believe i missed this game!
Notre Dame is annually the most overrated team in football. It showed again Sat. night.
Jarons Wrote:Notre Dame is annually the most overrated team in football. It showed again Sat. night.

OK.... Notre Dame lost to a ranked South Florida team and to Michigan at home with a very good offensive it front of 100,000+ by a last second td... By the way Notre Dame ain't ranked so how are they overrated....
ekff Wrote:OK.... Notre Dame lost to a ranked South Florida team and to Michigan at home with a very good offensive it front of 100,000+ by a last second td... By the way Notre Dame ain't ranked so how are they overrated....
When Notre Dame played South Florida, Notre Dame was ranked 16 in the preseason poll, unless I overlooked them, South Florida did not recieve any votes. In the most recent poll ND was unranked and S. Florida is now ranked.
ekff Wrote:Notre Dame could still beat Titans

Really?