Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cumberlands' Huge Football Hit!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

University of the Cumberlands' Drew Yeargin delivers a Big-Time hit on a UVA-Wise Wide Receiver. The Patriots (Cumberlands) defeated the Cavaliers (UVA-Wise) by a score of 42-13 on September 10th, 2011.
I think the receiver may have dropped his earpad
That's was his mouthpiece
lord have mercy!!
Holy Crap...did he get right up after that?
If I was #2, I'd go kill my QB for letting me get killed like that.
Holy hell!! That has to be one of the biggest hits I have ever seen on any level of football!!
Pretty sure that receiver doesn't know his name right now.
I only gotta say one thing.....

AH BOYS!!!!!!
Bad play by the OC...terrible pass by the QB...blindside hit by the DB...and in the wrong place at the wrong time by the WR. I"m 50 years old and could have made that hit.
^----- smh
It's a big time hit when you have a 220 pound back coming at you and you stand him up and he falls back, not gaining another yard.
Yes.... that is an example of a big hit in football. This video is another example. Win Win!!!
Grandma can make a blindside hit.:yawn:
^----- That's cute.... a 50 year-old guy that hates on a college kid for making a hit.:Clap:
FullCount Wrote:^----- That's cute.... a 50 year-old guy that hates on a college kid for making a hit.:Clap:

I'm not hating on anybody. Actually that hit was totally unnecessary because the ball was not catchable. You have your opinion and I have mine. But, it is hate when you start falsely accusing somebody of something.
Will you please dig up your dead grandmother so I can she her make that hit???
FullCount Wrote:Will you please dig up your dead grandmother so I can she her make that hit???

My other adoptive grandmother...she's not dead.
I think the kid got right back up and played the next play. I heard the hit from the concession stand.
Just got word from ESPN that this play will be on ESPN2 today anywhere from 3:30 to 4:00 pm EST.