Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Alabama 27 - Penn State 11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Bama is gonna Roll all the way to the title
^Very good possibility. I see them winning the SEC.
CardinalAlum Wrote:Bama is gonna Roll all the way to the title

I am very impressed with them. I thought there was going to be a few games for the Tide to figure out the new pieces, but they look great from the start
Bad thing is, had this game been at Bama, Bama could have named the score.
And Penn St. will probably your big 10 champ
Bama looks to have filled some question marks early in the year and should continue to get better on the offensive side of the ball as the year progresses. As far as Penn St. being the Big 10 champ....have you forgot about Wisconsin? Probably the most talented team Wisconsin has ever had and thats pretty impressive.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Bad thing is, had this game been at Bama, Bama could have named the score.
And Penn St. will probably your big 10 champ

You must have forgotten about Wisconsin. Badgers are going undefeated IMO.
Im not forgetting about Wisconsin.
They got to prove something first.
Like it matters anyways, neither of these teams could beat Lsu or Bama, so idk why we even worry about anyone else.
IDK if they could beat them, but they could definitely play competitively with both teams.
Me being one of Penn State's biggest fan, I also people are forgetting about a little team called Nebraska. I think they are the favorites rigt now with Wisconsin and then Penn State possibly.
Rolltide baby!
This game just made me feel all warm and fuzzy. Then Sunday happened Sad