Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Christian @ Hazard 9/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins this match up of rivals.
Hazard at home by a couple of touchdowns. Lexington Christian is struggling a bit this year.
Hazard by 10+
I like Hazard in this one but if they cant put the ball in the endzone then they will get beat. Red zone offense must get better.
Dawgs by 10
I think Hazard responds this week strong. Coach Dixon will have them ready to play. I think they win 20.
Bulldogs
The last time i checked wazoo sports was going to carry this game for those out west and northern kentucky who would like to take a look at hazard this year. I love this rivalry between these school as the series is tied 3 to 3. Im not sure if i can make it to the game but might watch a little on tv if wazoo is still showing it. But hopefully hazard can put the ball in the endzone this game as they had many opportunities against somerset and could not capitalize any and shot themselves in the football a bunch.
I'm going with the Dawgs by 17
I hate when a Private school is down! NOT!
Hazard-27
Lex Christian-14
Hazard - easy
Hazard 21-14.
I like hazard I am also excited to see how the QB adjusts to the 3-5-3 defense from LCA. Also excited to see how well the hazard defense plays in this game as well.
Hazard is playing a tougher schedule to prepare for a post season run. Lexington christian has also played tough competition and the dawgs will have a good opponent again this week.
This should be a good game. Hazard by 7
I'll be the first to say that I underestimated the bulldogs. They should of won the game against Somerset, but crazy penitilies and fumbles. When Hazard cleans them areas up they are a force to be reckoning with not only in 1a but in the mountains. I think they will come out angry because they could easily be undefeated instead of having one loss. They will come out and play like a team on a mission and win pretty easily. They have a excellent coach and i'm sure he would of like to won last week but they learned alot on what they need to work on. I always say sometimes a tough loss will benfit you more than a easy win,I feel this is true for Coach Dixon and he's a winner and has made Hazard in to a 1a power house.

Hazard -31
Lex Christ-10
Bigblue#4 Wrote:I'll be the first to say that I underestimated the bulldogs. They should of won the game against Somerset, but crazy penitilies and fumbles. When Hazard cleans them areas up they are a force to be reckoning with not only in 1a but in the mountains. I think they will come out angry because they could easily be undefeated instead of having one loss. They will come out and play like a team on a mission and win pretty easily. They have a excellent coach and i'm sure he would of like to won last week but they learned alot on what they need to work on. I always say sometimes a tough loss will benfit you more than a easy win,I feel this is true for Coach Dixon and he's a winner and has made Hazard in to a 1a power house.

Hazard -31
Lex Christ-10

^ That is coming from someone in jackson. Not even a home towner. Hazard has to get better on short passes, and red zone scoring. They got a pretty big line i say pound it in there.
I don't see Hazard losing two games in a row.

Hazard - 37
LCA - 32
After the way Hazard looked last week.... I know the Hazard Coaches will have Hazard ready to go and I look for Hazard's O to put up BIG numbers this week.

Hazard - 49
Lex. Christian - 13
LCA puts up a fight, pulls out a close one.
Dawgs!!!!!!!!
that's right Wrote:I hate when a Private school is down! NOT!

You mean the private schools in which 98% of their graduatin senior class are accepted in their 1st choice of college/ university??? Those private schools? Yeah I hate it too when their down in athletics....but they make it up in academics... Dope
Hhs-28
lca-14
LCA has had a tough go-of-it so far this season and I think that will continue in Hazard.

Hazard - 21

LCA - 10
FBfan4life, O, did that hurt? Get you private school playoff system and all will be fine. like the education is the most important thing to them parents. Right. I have some level land in mountains for sell also!
Hazard BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where did Hazards QB live and play last season?
LCA by bout tree-fiddy
Iam4thecats Wrote:Where did Hazards QB live and play last season?

he is from lesile co but he was at hazard high school last year just wasnt elgible to play till this year!