Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 27 - Central Michigan 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
excyter21 Wrote:I hope something changes! Congrats anyway UK
nothings going to change. theres nobody there to change it.joker lasts 2 more years and thats it.
p burg hero Wrote:nothings going to change. theres nobody there to change it.joker lasts 2 more years and thats it.

I doubt he stays after this year.
All the talk about how bad Newton looked; how about the pass to the back of the endzone, to a WIDE open WR, that hit the cross bar of the goal post. It has been a while since I have even seen a High School kid throw such a bad pass.
MisterPerfect Wrote:I doubt he stays after this year.

Wrong.
LOL!
Cmon guys, Joker is going to be coaching UK for a while. They're going to give him a legitimate chance.
Aslan Wrote:LOL!
Cmon guys, Joker is going to be coaching UK for a while. They're going to give him a legitimate chance.

:Thumbs:

Correct.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Well, i just got back from Lexington as i stayed up there last night and i must say, this is the worst damn Kentucky football team ive ever witnessed in my entire life.

Ill just be honest, and i know it will piss a couple of posters off, this team flat out sucks. Joker really is a Joke. Im really surprised we even scored with that hellacious looking offense and pitiful QB. Newton is just flat out not ready to be a starting college QB. Had it not been our depth, this team would have smoked us. Also, had it not been for a big run and 1 or 2 big plays in the second half, CMU would have completely dominated us in every statistic of this game.
Right not I see UK beating Loserville (maybe) and Jacksonville State and THATS IT. PERIOD. Even a Loss to Vandy. We honestly suck that bad. I just hope the University starts to respect season ticket holders like myself and hire a respectable winning coach, not a reject like Phillips. This was seriously the poorest excuse for a football team ive ever seen. Hell, id take Trinity by 20 over them.

There was 2 good things that came out of the game.
One was seeing Randall Cobb walk out. Truly one of the best to wear a UK uniform.
Two was having Demarcus Cousins stand 20 feet in front of me for about the whole 3rd qtr. Thats one big ass dude.

Your either really young, a new UK fan, or know nothing of football. There have been teams a hell of a lot worse than this in the last ten years let alone the history of the school. I believe the 2004 loss to Ohio, not the Buckeyes mind you the Bobcats, qualifies the 2004 bunch as the worst team you have ever seen. I'll even go one further and say the 2006 team wasn't even as good as this years team.
In 2006 we only beat Central Michigan by 11. And By God the Football power known as Louisiana Monroe came to commonwealth stadium and kentucky won by 2 points. That bunch won four SEC games, Went to a bowl game and Kicked Clemson's ass. These games don't matter and Kentucky plays to the level of their competition.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Your either really young, a new UK fan, or know nothing of football. There have been teams a hell of a lot worse than this in the last ten years let alone the history of the school. I believe the 2004 loss to Ohio, not the Buckeyes mind you the Bobcats, qualifies the 2004 bunch as the worst team you have ever seen. I'll even go one further and say the 2006 team wasn't even as good as this years team.
In 2006 we only beat Central Michigan by 11. And By God the Football power known as Louisiana Monroe came to commonwealth stadium and kentucky won by 2 points. That bunch won four SEC games, Went to a bowl game and Kicked Clemson's ass. These games don't matter and Kentucky plays to the level of their competition.

I meant worst teams since ive been purchasing season tickets which has been since 2005.
I know your love for UK runs deep, but ill just be honest, this team might be worse than any of the teams you mentioned.
If we dont beat Lville this week than i dont know if we will win 4 games. I hope your right, but after watching that complete lack of effort and a poor display of football against a very overly matched CMU team, im just not a believer at all. Its gonna be a long year.
^ If they don't beat the Cardinals, you will see a lot of people jump ship on the Joker team!
Give this team a chance to play against good competition and we will see what happens.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Give this team a chance to play against good competition and we will see what happens.
we will see sec play starts soon then what.
Pages: 1 2