Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (8) Wisconsin 35 - Oregon State 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Domination.
Wisconsin takes the Title this year
I give it to you guys.Wilson makes the Badgers a legitimate title contender but I just cant see them running the table in the their conference.
OSU is very overrated.
You saw what happened to Penn today.
Wisconsin will score at will on Michigan and Michigan State.
Nebraska will definitely pose a challenge though.
MVP2 Wrote:I give it to you guys.Wilson makes the Badgers a legitimate title contender but I just cant see them running the table in the their conference.

The W with the W!
I've been saying since last year that the Badgers are the team to beat. The Big 10 is a cake this year. I still believe they will be in the National Championship game
Stardust Wrote:I've been saying since last year that the Badgers are the team to beat. The Big 10 is a cake this year. I still believe they will be in the National Championship game

If its cake, Wisconsin should not lose a game or have any close games conference this season. Wisconsin with two impressive weeks has made me believe that they are contenders for a the title.They just have to take care of bussiness, but I'm staying with my prediction they'll lose a game or two in conference play.